3rd Trimester

Full moon/Eclipse=Labor?

So, anyone hoping the full moon and eclipse tomorrow night/Tues. morning will give their baby the motivation to move on out? I hope the old adage of full-moon's inducing labor is true! I want to meet my little miracle.

Re: Full moon/Eclipse=Labor?

• YES. 

Because other wise I might lose my mind.  

• I hope not she still got a month left in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm only 28w, but I don't but into that at all...but GL :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me, me, me!!!  It is also the winter solstice.  A full moon and lunar eclipse happening on the winter solstice happens something like every 500 years!  So, I hope my little one comes during it!!  But, I am a dork and think it would make a cool birth story...
  • I hope so to. i wanna meet my baby already! good luck
  • imageSueAnn24:
    Me, me, me!!!  It is also the winter solstice.  A full moon and lunar eclipse happening on the winter solstice happens something like every 500 years!  So, I hope my little one comes during it!!  But, I am a dork and think it would make a cool birth story...

I think this is pretty cool too.

I have a scheduled section on the 22nd so it doesn't really matter to me, but I wouldn't complain if we had to move it up a day. 

• Totally hoping for this, even though I just became full-term. You 40-week ladies have a much better chance. Did you know that there are three things happening in conjunction on the 21st?

1. Full lunar eclipse
    2. Longest night of the year (winter solstice)
    3. Mercury in retrograde

It is really supposed to be a banner crazy day. Good luck to all the pregnant ladies out there with our nutty hormones, Christmas coming, and all that insanity. 

• ME!!! even thought I'll only be 1 day shy for 38 weeks. If anyone gets to go into labor that day at all, I would hope its all the ladies that are over due Sad poor mama's
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ME, ME, ME!!!!

I am so ready for this. That is also my Great Grandmothers birthday. I am so hoping she decides to come then. It is als what my maternal side of the family is expecting to happen.

If not, this may be explaining my mood swings. I actually started crying during a fun christmas song on the way to work this morning. It wasn't even an awe-inspiring or sad song or anything. It was the Chipmunks for heavens sake. Hormones are insane.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm hoping it works for me!  I'm now officially overdue.
  • I wouldn't complain if it did happen.
  • I was hoping someone would post about this! I have my hopes up too!!! I have an induction scheduled for wed. but I was hoping to go into labor by myself. Good luck to everyone hoping to meet their LO soon!!!

~ Mrs. G
  • imageashgirlxo:
    ME!!! even thought I'll only be 1 day shy for 38 weeks. If anyone gets to go into labor that day at all, I would hope its all the ladies that are over due Sad poor mama's

This is me too. I definitely  don't mind if he cooks a bit longer. Now that I'm term though, I certainly won't be upset if he decides to show up.

• I am so hoping that this sends me into labor. I can't even explain how uncomfortable I have been this past week! :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"