Health & Exercise

ANYONE DOING ZUMBA?

HELLO i just signed up for a month at a   gym that does zumba? i was wondering if anyone was doing it  and if  you have seen results. thanks

Re: ANYONE DOING ZUMBA?

• I love Zumba. Good work out that feels like you are just out having fun and not really working out.

I'm sure if I could get myself to the class more than once a week I would see more results :)

• Yes I do it about 3 times a week at the local YMCA! its so much fun. I have been doing it for 2 weeks and I have lost 7lbs but I also do cross training about 2 times a week and eat pretty healthy. I cheat about 2 a week. GL!
    Diagnosed PCOS 2005 Put on Metformin 7 long cycles of CLOMID! 2xClomid+Follistim+Ovidrel timeD bd and preseed! Feb2007-BFP! NOv172007 Baby girl Jaylene was BOrn!!! TTC number 2 Natural...wow amazing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am a Zumba Instructor and LOVE IT!!!! The amount of success stories my students have told me about is amazing! It doesn't even feel like a workout!!! You will have so much fun! I teach 4 days a week. Now 5 weeks pg, and plan on continuing!
                     7/08, 1/12, 2/14, Due with baby #4  2/12/16 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • thanks for the positive feedback
  • I bought the Zumba dvds from tv and did them throughout my pregnancy. I enjoyed them a lot.  I actually did the cardio party dvd the day i went into labor!
  • I love Zumba, I have to DVD's and I just got the game for PS3.  It's awesome!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LOVE Zumba! I did it for a full year before I found out I was pregnant. I haven't been in a while just because i haven't felt very good...but I want to get going again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"