North Dakota Babies

DH is super stressed

DH is off all next week between vacation days and the holiday.  I am doing my usual work from home on Monday, working Tuesday, Wednesday and a half day Thursday and have Friday off for Christmas.  (Since I took all my vacation for mat leave, I can't take any time off.) 

So that leaves Brian home alone with Caroline all day Tuesday and Wednesday.  He is freaking out about it.  He has been talking about it since last week.  He keeps saying that she is a "big time handful" and that they "don't get along for long periods of time" and "this is a very difficult age."  All I do is laugh at him.  I think it's hysterical.  I think the longest he has had her alone is about 5 hours and he says that he was at his wits end.  Please keep in mind that we have a very good baby.  He keeps asking me if my mom can come over for half days next Tuesday and Wednesday.  And he's serious.  When I ask him how I handle working all day while taking care of her on Mondays or how my mom and his mom take care of her all day, he says that women are just better at it.

How much do you want to bet that he just calls me all day on Tuesday and Wednesday until I finally give in and go home early?

Re: DH is super stressed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"