Boston Babies
Options

About Women by Women ??

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to the Boston area and looking for an OB-GYN.  Does anyone go to About Women by Women?  If so, who do you recommend there?  Dr. Clark was recommended to me by a friend, but as a new patient, it's very difficult to get on her schedule.  Btw - I'm not pregnant yet, but looking for a doctor who will take patients trying to get pregnant.

TIA! 

Anniversary BFP #1: 5-20-10, m/c 5-29-10 @ 5w6d BFP #2: 8-04-10, missed m/c discovered 8-31-10, d&c 9-02-10 BFP #3: 4-08-11 ~ EDD: 12-16-11 Praying that the third time's a charm... Please get comfy & stick around LO!

Re: About Women by Women ??

• Options

I love AWBW...  I have been a patient of Dr. Vasilakis for 8 years and just adore her.  Dr. Kattal delivered my last baby, and she was great!  Dr. Clark and Dr. Margulies have also been wonderful!  

• Options
    My wife has been going to Dr. V for like 15 years. Our first is due in 7 weeks, and AWBW has been good. I'll add Dr. Deever to the list. She's good too....and, they're affiliated with Newton Wellesley Hospital, which is great. A pipe broke in their Wellesley office (two floors above) over Thanksgiving, and things are still crazy (we had our 32 week appt today and had to go to Waltham), but they expect to be back up and running by the first of the year. The office itself (ie: setting up appointments) is a little disorganized, but the Drs are excellent and NWH is excellent, so we're satisfied...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Ladies there are all great- I started out seeing Dr. Clark- but as you mentioned she is impossible to get an appointment with if you factor in your own scheduling constraints. Dr. Vasilakis has been wonderful as far as I can tell!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"