North Dakota Babies

TCOYF or Garden of Fertility

Any of you ladies have a copy of either of these books you're willing to part with/let me borrow?  I'll pay shipping, cost, etc.  Just let me know.  I am starting to research more natural ways to get my cycle going - avoid certain foods, sleep-light methods, etc.  All I want for Christmas is my period :)

Thanks!

Re: TCOYF or Garden of Fertility

• I don't have a copy, but I was able to get it through the library. Maybe look into that if no one else has one to loan you.
  • I'm sure I have my copy of TCOYF somewhere.  Let me look around and I'll let you know.
    Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekaters1279:
    I'm sure I have my copy of TCOYF somewhere.  Let me look around and I'll let you know.
    Thanks Katy! Can you let me know either way? My email is nataliejp519 at yahoo Per Dani's suggestion I checked my library and they do have a copy of tcoyf but not the Garden of Fertility. I'm particulary interested in the latter as it discusses a techniqie called night lighting.
  • imagekaters1279:
    I'm sure I have my copy of TCOYF somewhere.  Let me look around and I'll let you know.
    Thanks Katy! Can you let me know either way? My email is nataliejp519 at yahoo Per Dani's suggestion I checked my library and they do have a copy of tcoyf but not the Garden of Fertility. I'm particulary interested in the latter as it discusses a techniqie called night lighting.
  • imagekaters1279:
  • imagekaters1279:
  • imagekaters1279:
    Thanks Katy! Can you let me know either way? My email is nataliejp519 at yahoo Per Dani's suggestion I checked my library and they do have a copy of tcoyf but not The Garden of Fertility. I'm particulary interested in the latter as it discusses a technique called night lighting.
  • imagekaters1279:
    Thanks Katy! Can you let me know either way? My email is nataliejp519 at yahoo Per Dani's suggestion I checked my library and they do have a copy of tcoyf but not The Garden of Fertility. I'm particulary interested in the latter as it discusses a technique called night lighting.
  • I just lent my copy of tcoyf to Alison P.
  • WTF did I do? Sorry for the multiple posts :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"