VBAC
Options

Clicky: For those whose babies didn't drop...

Re: Clicky: For those whose babies didn't drop...

• Options
    I don't know...  :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was told the cord was wrapped around his neck twice, but I've also heard of a lot of vaginally born babies that had that too.  One thing that I just remembered was that he wasn't dropping and my midwife was OK with it initially, but then said that his head was starting to mould.  However, when he was born his head was perfectly round and showed no signs of that, hmmm. 
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagechicsub:
    I was told the cord was wrapped around his neck twice, but I've also heard of a lot of vaginally born babies that had that too.  One thing that I just remembered was that he wasn't dropping and my midwife was OK with it initially, but then said that his head was starting to mould.  However, when he was born his head was perfectly round and showed no signs of that, hmmm. 

DD (my VBAC baby) had the cord around her neck.  It is really pretty common from what understand.  DS was breech and had the cord around his neck and wrapped around his foot.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"