May 2011 Moms

starving to full in 0.2 seconds

I hate this stage.  I will be completely full for hours, then bam, starving.  There's no middle ground.  Right now, dinner is ready and I'm not even hungry.

for lunch, I was starving.  I ate ravioli and chips w/ guacamole and I've pretty much been full ever since. 

Re: starving to full in 0.2 seconds

• This is me!!!!  I'll be starving for dinner.  I'll make my plate, get my drink ready, and get my napkin.  After two bites, I'm stuffed!!!!!  So frustrating!
  • I am there too! I went to Panera for lunch today and could only eat half of my bowl of soup.  I was starving before I got there!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrs.Saxy:

I hate this stage.  I will be completely full for hours, then bam, starving.  There's no middle ground.  Right now, dinner is ready and I'm not even hungry.

for lunch, I was starving.  I ate ravioli and chips w/ guacamole and I've pretty much been full ever since. 

That is me! I'm so glad I'm not alone. We just had dinner about 30 minutes ago, and I've been comfortably full since then... until a minute ago. And BAM! outta nowhere I'm frigging starving again. Ridiculous. Guess that means it's time for dessert...

My overly happy baby girl!

I'm a breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, anti-CIO Mommy
    Raising Bean
    Wives Unscripted

Married my hero on 10-11-08
    Our bean was born on 05-19-11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"