Babies: 9 - 12 Months

nbr: My husband gave me my Christmas gift early!..PsIP

He suprised me by booking us a weekend vacation in Gatlinburg, TN.  I have always wanted to go but never have. We were supposed to go for our honeymoon but I spent to much on the wedding.  I got  home from work Thursday and he told me he rented a car.  I was like for what??  The weekend was GREAT! other than we had the cabin till this morning but had to leave last night due to the snow.   We visited Cades Cove, Ripplys Aquarium, and a bunch of other stuff!  Best Christmas gift ever!

Our cabin.   Tucked N   rented through Majestic Mountain Vacations

View from cabin

Cades Cove

Clayton infront of a creek on way to Cades Cove

At the Aquarium. Colin LOVED the fishies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: nbr: My husband gave me my Christmas gift early!..PsIP

• we've gone to Gatlinburg every year since I was a kid!  Did you see the Christmas lights? or go to Ober to ski or ice skate?  Oh I love it up there!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Great job DH!

For me, the BEST gifts are trips away.  Even if it's just an overnight somewhere close by.  Looks like it was a fun time! 

Baby Boy #1 born 1/15/2010

Babies #2 & #3 arriving Spring 2014 (EDD June 18)

• Loading the player...
  • Cades Cove is amazing! My parents have a cabin in Townsend (the little town where Cades Cove is located.)  That is such a beautiful part of town.  If you can manage you need to have Sunday brunch at Miss Lilly's.  They have THE BEST french toast and pork chops!!!  I hope you have a great trip!
  • Aw, fun!  Cute pics!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • What a thoughtful gift and a great surprise!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"