Nevada Babies

Las Vegas Mommy Needs Friends!

Hi ladies! I just moved to Summerlin from GVR and don't have any friends on this side of town.  Plus all my gf's don't have kids so I would love to have some friends that do!  I have a 4 yo DD named Rylee and I'm KU with my 2nd LO.  I'm not working right now and would love some friends to have playdates with, just grab lunch, go to the gym or even have a mommy night out with!

Re: Las Vegas Mommy Needs Friends!

• I'd be interested in a playdate after the crazy holidays pass.  I just moved her from Texas, and have an almost 4 year old and a 4 month old.  I'll check back in January and see if you want to meet up.  We're right outside of Summerlin, near the Pueblo neighborhood.
  • i dont have any other children but all my friends have kids so i am very "kid friendly" and i could maybe introduce you to them too. i go to school usually, but am currently out for the winter.i work part time. i live by buffalo and flamingo. how old are you, if you dont mind just to know age similarity. im 22 and 23 weeks ku with a baby girl

• Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies! I'm 27.  Have one 4 yo DD and 12w with #2.  Not sure about gender yet obviously.  I'm open to anything honestly.  Gym partner, lunches, playdates etc. If any of you want to add me on facebook the site is facebook.com/infamousvitaminL.
  • Try joining vegasmommies.com, there are lots of play dates for the different areas and the other moms are super nice. Just last night a bunch of us met up for Snow in the Square at Town Square on Las Vegas Blvd.
  • imageSwissPrincessBride:
    Try joining vegasmommies.com, there are lots of play dates for the different areas and the other moms are super nice. Just last night a bunch of us met up for Snow in the Square at Town Square on Las Vegas Blvd.

I tried joining awhile back and never got a response...you post makes me want to try again. =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"