July 2011 Moms

For those who have looked at baby bedding

Have you found one that you are in love with? Is it gender neutral or specific to the gender? I am having the hardest time finding a boy and a girl set that I truly love. I also would prefer not to have gender neutral.

Thank and if you have any site recommendations that would be great! 

Re: For those who have looked at baby bedding

• I think that the Cotton Tale bedding sets are adorable. I love the Artctic Babies one. They have gender specific sets.

www.cottontaledesigns.com

The site also suggests retailers that carry the products :)

• I LOVE the bedding (and basically everything else) at Restoration Hardware.

They have boy, girl and neutral - 

https://www.rhbabyandchild.com/catalog/category/collections.jsp?categoryId=rhbc_cat101037

So far my favorite set is the European Embroidered Trellis collection, but I'm definitely not going to really pick a set until we know what we're having. They also have beautiful boy/girl bedding as well. I'm definitely getting my bedding from here.

photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, we aren't going to pick anything set in stone, but DH is always wanting me to send him stuff about the baby that I like so I am trying to get a head start.
  • I didn't want a bumper or bed skirt, so I skipped all the sets. That made things really easy. I got to pick out a few cute sheets, and was done! I have an elephant pattern from Dwell for Target, a safari animals print by Carter's and then a couple soft, velour-like solids.

What's great is that I can use it all for this baby, too.

weddingpicjamessmallgracied
    Susan & Mark ... Married June 14, 2008 ... Chicago Area
    James Tomasz born 1-5-10
    Grace Dorothy born 7-13-11

PROJECT BALANCING ACT: BIO and BLOG- yeah... needs to be updated.
  • I like Land of Nod. This is my favorite bedding there right now.
    J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love the Eli Elephant set for a boy from PB mixed with their gingham and solid sheets. (I really feel like we're having a boy, and I seem to be scoping out boy stuff more). I also love RH Baby and Child and have seen TONS of gorgeous baby stuff on Etsy. That's probably what we'll end up doing since we don't want a bumper. 
  • I'm going with the Owl print from Dwell Studio for a boy or girl. I think its modern and can go either way. Plus we plan on having #2 not long after #1 and it would be great for a second child also

https://www.dwellstudio.com/designer-baby-boutique/dwellstudio-collections/owls-collection.html 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJennifer2008:
    I love the Eli Elephant set for a boy from PB mixed with their gingham and solid sheets. (I really feel like we're having a boy, and I seem to be scoping out boy stuff more). I also love RH Baby and Child and have seen TONS of gorgeous baby stuff on Etsy. That's probably what we'll end up doing since we don't want a bumper. 

I was just looking at that set yesterday!  A friend of mine works at PB pt and can get us stuff at discount, I was even thinking that it'd be a ok for a girl... maybe if you added more greens and some yellow and lavendar to the room, but then again i'm anti-pink..

BFP#1 11.2.10 | EDD 7.9.11 | HB 7w2d & 8w4d | missed M/C 11w2d | D&E 12.21.10
    FSH at 14.5 - 4.21.11 | CCCT - (CD3 8.8,CD10 12.2)| dx w/ DOR @ 28 yrs old
    IUI#1 + clomid 8.29.11 (our anniversary)
    BFP#2 9.10.11 | EDD 5.21.12 | beta 1 @ 14dpi:232 | beta 2 @17dpi:703 | beta 3 @24dpi:7,174
    Baby A HB of 142(7w), 161(8w), 164(9w) | Baby B no HB, Vanishing Twin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have a theme for our nursery, but we're not buying a specific bedding for the crib. You can't use the comforter that it comes with, the bumpers aren't as safe as I thought they were. The only thing we'll really need is sheets for the bed. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"