Detroit Babies

Pediatrician rec.

Hi,I just moved to the Southfield area...around 13 and Telegraph.  I was wondering if anyone could give me a pediatrician recommendation.  I don't mind a little bit of a drive if they're really good.  thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician rec.

• I just picked a ped for the LO we are expecting. Its called Pediatric Care Corner in West Bloomfield, on Haggerty. They seem really nice and I got a lot of great recommendations for them both from this board and other resources.

• imageMikejustine:

I just picked a ped for the LO we are expecting. Its called Pediatric Care Corner in West Bloomfield, on Haggerty. They seem really nice and I got a lot of great recommendations for them both from this board and other resources.

I was going to recommend the same practice.  A friend of mine's husband is a Doctor in that practice.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to Birmingham Peds in Troy and see Dr. Wittenberg.  We love her!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemrsmitch06:
    imageMikejustine:

I just picked a ped for the LO we are expecting. Its called Pediatric Care Corner in West Bloomfield, on Haggerty. They seem really nice and I got a lot of great recommendations for them both from this board and other resources.

I was going to recommend the same practice.  A friend of mine's husband is a Doctor in that practice.

We go to Pediatric Care Corner & just love it there!

Email me w/any questions:  broncoalum97 at yahoo dot com

-Kristine

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"