Pregnant after a Loss

Did you have night sweats in early pregnancy?

I had a lot of hot flashes and some night sweats after Ella was born for a month or so.  Every night now I go to bed cold.  We keep our bedroom really cool.  I cuddle up under a down comforter, then I wake up during the night and my chest is all sweaty.  Then I start worrying that I got too hot in my sleep.  It doesn't help that I share the bed with DH and two hot mini dachshunds I guess.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Did you have night sweats in early pregnancy?

• I definitely did. They started happening less often once I got later into second tri. I think it has to do with all of the increasing hormones.  I just slept with the fan on high and light cotton pj's, if any at all.  My dh was always freezing, but it made me feel better.
  • Yes! Same thing. I'd go to bed cold and wake up sweating like a crazy person. I never felt hot though. I'd wake up still feeling cold. Oh, the joys!
    Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • YES!  I had them with both pg, even before my BFP.  They have slowed down a lot now that I am 11 weeks.  But pre-BFP till 7ish weeks they were very common.  :) 

DH and I like to joke about them, b/c I am always cold and he is a heater.  How things have changed.  :)

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• I had a terrible time (still do, just not as often) with hot flashes throughout first tri.  Ugh! Hope they get better for you quickly. 
  • Oh yes! Freezing when I go to bed, sweating around 2a.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• I had it late with DD. None so far this time.
  • I sweat like a pig.OMG Ever since I had DD I sweat awful! Now that I'm pregnant I sweat worse.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I had awful night sweats for 3 out of my 4 pregnancies. This time though, none. (I remember having them horribly for the 1st week post-partum with DD.) Aren't hormones a treat?
  • I had them really bad after dd was born.  I'd wake up with my shirt soaked and my skin soaked underneath.  I woke once a few nights ago sweating like that.  I go from too warm to too cold all the time when I'm sleeping, but don't usually sweat like that.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"