School-Aged Children
Options

5 year old birthday party

Hi everyone,

My two boys were just invited to a friend's daughter's 5th birthday party and I have no idea what to get her.  Any ideas?  I have two boys who are both under 3... so I am clueless in the 5 year old girl department.  She is pretty girly and loves crafty-type things.  Thanks for any help!  

Re: 5 year old birthday party

• Options

my dd is 4 and a half and she loves littlest pet shop, polly pockets, and she is just starting to get into Barbies.

For crafty stuff, they have these ceramic piggy banks that are pretty good sized and they are plain white. they come with a kit that you paint it yourself and i know my daughter would love, love that. I was going to find one for Christmas.

Hope that helps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My daughter loved to play dress-up and loved playing with Barbies at that age.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anything Princess, nail polish (Hello Kitty makes a set for kids that comes with cute nail stickers), craft things are always good, Polly Pockets, dress up clothes, purses, play shoes (my kids got a great Princess dress shoe set for Hanukkah).
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options
    One more thing, a kids cook-book.  My 4 1/2 year old loves to help out in the kitchen and they ahve cook books that are geared towards kids.  She and my DH love cooking together.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"