3rd Trimester

Can't effin' sleep...

I go to bed at nine and wake up every night at eleven, like my brain's on a timer or something. Generally I lay there for thirty minutes trying to get comfortable again, but then I just give up and go see what's going on online. I'm a loser, aren't I?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can't effin' sleep...

• I do the same thing...I wake up, go pee, make sure the contents of my fridge are still there, check email, drink a glass of water, and go back to sleep. I repeat that about two more times until I wake up at 7.  
    ~ Mrs. G
  • I think I'm being hit with the infamous pregnancy insomnia. Every night this week I've been up until about 4 am but still wake up at a decent time in the morning and go until about 5 before getting tired. Try to fight through it so I can sleep at night and then still end up being up into the wee hours of the night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh, I am in the same boat. Woke up at 4 and laid there until 6 hoping to go back to sleep. LO was kicking hard and moving a lot so I blame him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was only getting about 3 hours the past few days.  I was sooo exhausted. My doc said it was perfectly ok to take Benadryl and I slept 8 hrs last night. I am not one for meds at all, I haven't taken anything at all this pregnancy but I can't walk around like a zombie since I am still working.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ugh, I'm not sleeping either. I fell asleep at 1030 and was up at midnight. Tossed and turned until 130 and then just stayed up until 430. Thank goodness I'm on maternity leave and not working anymore, otherwise I'd be in big trouble!

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• I've watched Rudy 4 times this week....at 3 in the morning. UGH!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Story of my life lately!  I fall asleep so hard for about two hours and then it's nothing but tossing and turning and getting up to pee for the rest of the night.  By three in the morning I can't wait for it to be at least five so I feel like I can start my day!
  • imagesarahbunny84:
    Story of my life lately!  I fall asleep so hard for about two hours and then it's nothing but tossing and turning and getting up to pee for the rest of the night.  By three in the morning I can't wait for it to be at least five so I feel like I can start my day!

This exactly.

• i hope i don't get this problem, i take unisom every night, i wake up once because i'm hungry, i have crackers by my bed so i don't have to get up, i just reach over to get the crackers and eat them all with my eyes closed, then i fall back instantly
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"