Detroit Babies

weight gain 1st & 2nd trimester

what was your weight gain like for 1st and 2nd trimester?

I gained nothing 1st trimester...I am now just a little over 16 weeks and since my 12 week appointment surprisingly gained 8 lbs =)

Happily married to the love of my life on 10-18-08...I love being his adoring wife! BabyFetus Ticker

Re: weight gain 1st & 2nd trimester

• I lost weight in 1st tri.  I had only put on about 8lbs total at like 24 weeks.  After that I put on a bit more, but I only gained a grand total of maybe 30lbs.  3 days after I delivered I had to go see my OB and got on the scale and had already lost 20lbs.  Don't worry so much about your weight gain.  It's not really indicative of whether or not the baby is healthy.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • I also would not worry about your weight gain.  I only gained a total of 5 pounds through the whole pregnancy.  Peyton was over 8 pounds when she was born so I already lost what I had gained the second I delivered.  Now I'm about 15 pounds under my prepregnancy weight without even trying... but everyone is different and every pregnancy is different so that may not happen to me again.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks ....=) Baby is growing and OB thinks I will gain most in the end...so should be ok =)
    Happily married to the love of my life on 10-18-08...I love being his adoring wife! BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"