Parenting after 35

AW-Christmas card photos

Help!!! I can't decide!   I need one of the boy alone and one of the family.  And yes, it's a rarity that you'll ever see a pic of me on here!  I always prefer to be anonymous around here!  HA!

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW-Christmas card photos

• I should add.. the photographer is trying to "de-poof" DH's hair.  Told him he needed a haircut!  HA!
  • It is tough because they are all good but I say #3 for the alone and #4 for the family.
  • Loading the player...
  • 4th for the family and 1 or 3 for C but it's hard to pick one because C is so so cute!
  • SO cute!!! 2 and 4, but it's a tough choice!
  • 2 and 5 - His smile in the plaid shirt is too cute!  And that way, you have him in 2 different outfits. 
  • Love the last one!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh this is TOUGH!

i'm partial to the soccer ball picture because, well, soccer rules! but i love that first one of him- the sweater is awesome. and i think that last pic of the three of you is just TOO DAMN CUTE!!

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like #2 for LO and #5 for family.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • My vote is also for #2 for Charles alone and #5 for the family shot.  I think it's a more flattering shot of you?you look more natural and happy.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • GAH!!!!  

I'm kinda leaning toward #1 since I LOVE him in that orange sweater and he looks more like "himself."  Love #2 tho, too.  #3 he looks a little stunned.

Family shots.. I'm kinda leaning toward #4.  He's cuter in that one and in #5, he's kinda blocking DH's chin.   Toss up tho on that one.

• They're all good.  My favorite is #5!

Beautiful family. It's good to put a face to C-man's mom and dad Wink Handsome family!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the last one of the family. While the baby is smiling bigger in the one before it, the 2nd one is less formal and has more personality and is overall more flattering and *fun*.

I like the 2nd one of the baby because he isn't looking straight at the camera (different angle). However, if you want the sweater to match, the first one is also super cute and is my 2nd fav of the ones of him.

The one with the shorts is not wintery enough for me for a Christmas card - but I am funny that way.

• I love that little sweater, and I love the first picture, but because of the whole outfit change thing I'd go 2 and 5.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I choose the 2nd and the last one ... too cute!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loved the first one of your guys and all of the little guy! they are great
  • I think the last family pic you posted and the last baby pic (siggy?). They are cute btw!!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"