Indiana Babies

:: Tricia ::

Thanks for the referral!  OMG...I really don't have a good feeling about this pain!  I was so hoping it was related to exercising, but I know it's not  :/  I'm too young to have these problems...LOL.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
IUI x4 = BFN
IVF = sometime in 2012

Re: :: Tricia ::

• I know, lol. You've gone through enough, MB's stoopid GB, leave her alone! Maybe they can yank your appendix and get that over with too. ;) I had a gi bug for a second time in a short period of time, and I was half convinced it was my GB, I just didn't have any pain. Keep me posted. :)
  • I was thinking the same thing about my appendix!  Do you think I should wait until Monday's doctor appt, or is this more urgent?  The appt is a general check-up, I didn't mention any of this to them.  No fever.  The pain is worse after meals.  It's been like this for 2 weeks Confused
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • I think you're ok to wait unless you start having more severe symptoms. A lot of people wind up in the ER because the pain gets really bad and/or are vomiting a lot. (And a lot of them have epigastric pain and think they're having an MI.) If your skin or eyes turn yellow, def go to the ER, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"