Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

huggies little snugglers vs. snug and dry?

Do you see have difference?  Have a preference?

DD is 9 weeks old, 10 lbs, 23 inches and is already starting to regularly blow out her size 1 little snuggles (they were fantastic for us from about 8lbs until now.  The sizing guidelines for huggies clearly don't apply to us.)

Not sure if I should move her up to size 2 snuggles or try snug and dry size 1 or 2....

Pampers gave her a bright red butt after two days and she blew out up and up newborns way before the newborn huggies.

Any suggestions?

Re: huggies little snugglers vs. snug and dry?

• Options

Snug and Dry are mainline diapers and little snugglers are the supreme (so higher quality). Snugglers have a better cut to contour to baby, and the outer cover material is going to be softer.  It'll be hard for someone else to give advice as every baby is different- it's more what works for you the best!

• Options
    wow, I have a huge baby... Our kids are about the same size, and I'm currently using huggies little snugglers-- love them!  LO was blowing out of the swaddlers starting last weekend, and I've found she has much more room (esp for the longer night stretches) to grow into!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Could you buy a small pack of both and see what fits your daughter best.  That is what I would do.  Currently for my daughter I use the little snugglers in size one and I love them.  I haven't used the snug and dry though.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    imagemsuk2girl:

Snug and Dry are mainline diapers and little snugglers are the supreme (so higher quality). Snugglers have a better cut to contour to baby, and the outer cover material is going to be softer.

This.

Also, Snug N Dry are kind of papery feeling. I like to use the softer diapers on newborns and then move to the cheaper ones when they get a bit older- maybe 2-3 months.

When your LO is older and no longer fits the Snugglers, then the Huggies Supreme for older babies are the Huggies Little Movers.

Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• Options
    I like snugglers better.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"