New Jersey Babies
Options

moms in or near middletown, nj

Hi!  I'm a first time mom with a 3 month old daughter.  I've only lived in middletown for about a year and a half.  Any mommy groups out there I can join?  I've just become a stay at home mom and I love the time alone with my DD, but my DH is gone most of the day and night working and it would be nice to have a group to meet with once in a while.

Re: moms in or near middletown, nj

• Options
    hey!!! im down the rd from you in keyport .have you checked out meet up.com they have plagroups listed
  • Options

I'm in Red Bank.  I used to belong to Middletown/Red Bank MOMS group (check on line maybe).  Also, there is a MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) group that meets at Tower Hill School in Red Bank, look the number up for the church or school (tower hill) to get more info.  My kids are 4 and 6 and we are expecting our third in June.  Good luck.  I really loved finding a regular play group when I had my first baby.  Ideally if the kids are all pretty close to the same age you will be able to develop friendships for yourself and your daughter.  The support is the most valuable thing you can give to yourself.  I am still very good friends with most of the moms I spent my Wednesday mornings with 5 years ago. Good luck and enjoy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, I am a first time mom as well.  My daughter just turned two months.  I live in Atlantic Highlands.  I am going back to work the end of Jan :( but have been looking to connect with new moms in the area as well. 
  • Options

Hi- I am also a first time mom and live in Middletown.  Most of my family is in North Jersey and I am feeling a bit alone down here in MIddletown.  I do work full time as a teacher but would love to start a play group.  My daughter is 5 months old- we are planning on joining Gymboree in Red Bank to see if we can make some friends with babies around the same age.  I'm not on here alot but there must be a way to send a personal message with infor on how to get in touch with each other.

Liz

• Options
    I would love to get in touch with some of you, anyone know how?  I did go on meetup and found a little tots mom group for monmouth county.  I'm going to my first meet up this Friday.  Thanks for the replies... hopefully we can find out how to get in touch with each other
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"