3rd Trimester

Hangs head in shame

I ate dinner with the IL's tonight after work because H had a basketball game and wouldn't be home until late.

Four hours later we had to drive into another city to drop something off for a friend and when H stopped to get his dinner I ate a burger and fries.

Sadly, I'm satisfied but not stuffed. How is that possible? I should have food oozing out my ears.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hangs head in shame

• how is it possible ?  I would love to know.  I had chicken manicotti and salad and roll tonight with 3 glasses of milk and fudge. 3 hours later and i'm eating a sandwich, fruit, and fiber one bar.  I eat 2 of each meal, 1st and 2nd breakfast, 1st and 2nd lunch and 1st and 2nd dinner....and around 5 am i wake up hungry and eat some crackers....why???  I want it to end
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • For dinner, I had 2 turkey sandwiches, a ton of potato chips and a salad with ranch dressing. I had to go deposit a check into the ATM, so I picked up Taco Bell for my boyfriend as well....and got myself an order of nachos, and two soft tacos. I also had a  huge bowl of peppermint ice cream, and I am currently snacking on my marshmallow/pineapple/pistachio pudding/cool whip dessert leftover from the other day.

Oh, and all of this happened over a 2-3 hour timeframe. Don't judge me. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pregnancy induced hollow leg syndrome.  It happens.  It's nature's way of making sure mommy & baby get all their nutrients.  And fries.  And burgers.  And desserts.  And....  Stick out tongue
  • my doctor actually told me that i need to be eating more  and more often (i have gd but have already gained like 50 lbs) he said to eat every 2 hours and to have at least 3 full meals a day and at least 4 snacks! And when I asked if a string cheese counts as a snack he said no i would need to also have some kind of carb and some kind of protein   and to me thats another meal! But I wont complain to much because well .... I am usually hungry by the time my 2 hours is up!
  • I WANT to eat more! But I have the opposite feeling--I'm getting grossed out by food. I like the idea of it, I want to eat it all, but after half the meal, I feel grossed out.

• I'm the opposite, I feel really full now after just a small meal, so I have to eat small amounts all the time.  And I still feel overstuffed most of the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"