Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Anyone want to put my kid to bed?

Anyone?  She goes to be so good for DH, but tends to wake an hour or two later and screams when he goes in.  So the nights I work I get home at 10:30 to a crying, sobbing mess *sighhhhh*  I just want to go to bed, man.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone want to put my kid to bed?

• if you put my child to sleep.. lol

he doesnt like to sleep. no longer sleeps through the night... wakes many times in the wee hours screaming.. all for a drink.. throws himself back when it comes to trying to put him to sleep.. -- hes just difficult..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Let's just let our kids play together all night long, and we can go to bed.

Oh... did that sound weird? I mean we can sleep while the babies play, but not together in the same bed... um... unless you want to.. then... ok.... 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Matthew has a tooth coming in. He has been waking up screaming all night long. Now he screams "mamamama." I guess that is payback for bragging that mama is his first word.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMCC1010:
    Matthew has a tooth coming in. He has been waking up screaming all night long. Now he screams "mamamama." I guess that is payback for bragging that mama is his first word.

laf MCC! Me too! Now if H is soothing her back to sleep and she is crying mamama, he says, oh she wants you..... and then he passes her to me. payback's a b.i.t.c.h.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageearthyaky:

imageMCC1010:
    Matthew has a tooth coming in. He has been waking up screaming all night long. Now he screams "mamamama." I guess that is payback for bragging that mama is his first word.

laf MCC! Me too! Now if H is soothing her back to sleep and she is crying mamama, he says, oh she wants you..... and then he passes her to me. payback's a b.i.t.c.h.

Hmmmm, my child is stuck on "dadadada"....maybe I should tell H she wants him and walk away.  And I'd share a bed with you any day earthy! Wink

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"