2nd Trimester

Late Morning Sickness

I am about 14 weeks along and am just heading into my second trimester. For some reason I am developing morning sickness now, in the beginning I only was nauseous now I throw up at night... have any of you ever heard of this before? what should I do?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Late Morning Sickness

• yep, i didn't start getting sick until my 2nd tri either... try cracks, or google morning sickness... you're in for a ride for a few weeks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had it pretty bad all first tri until about 2-3 weeks ago.  I thought it was getting better...NOPE, its back with a vengance.  Just try different things until you find something that works.  Everyone told me crackers...crackers make it worse (so does bread).  GL and I'm sorry you are dealing with this.  I can honestly say I'd never wish it on my worst enemy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • This is totally normal for some women. You can ask your dr for meds if it is intolerable. I didn't get on Zofran until 16 weeks. I'd had pervasive nausea since earlier and tried other things, but that was when I really needed the big guns!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"