Pregnant after IF

I seriously think my son is going to fall out

he's banging on the trap door so hard today. I was in the grocery store and literally had to stop walking because it felt like he had broken free twice. This can't be normal to feel like they are so close to the outside while they're on the inside.

My cervix is holding strong, but good lord, I feel like if I fart he'll pop out these days. 

Re: I seriously think my son is going to fall out

• Ditto for me! I had my 32 week appt today and I had only gained 29 lbs two weeks ago. I gained 15 lbs in two weeks and the dr said it's all fluid. I have pillsbury dough girl feet and legs AND he is beating on the trap door and my bladder!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ok, I know it's not funny, but I nearly spit out my milk when I read, "I feel like if I fart he'll pop out" :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMyShellyBelly:
    Ok, I know it's not funny, but I nearly spit out my milk when I read, "I feel like if I fart he'll pop out" :D

Me too!  Mostly because every time I poop I'm afraid I'll leave a baby in the toilet.

Is he baby A and head down?

I'm getting feet to the cervix at the moment and really wishing it were a nice round head instead! 

• My mom carried my brother super low and always said she thought he would stick his arm out and start waving at the world any second. I carried K super high so I never felt anything like that.
  • imageschoolsoutbride:

I'm getting feet to the cervix at the moment and really wishing it were a nice round head instead! 

Trust me the head is not the better option.

He is A and he is head down. She is also head down though and is only a few inches above him. Her head is resting on his belly/chest. Seriously killing me tonight. 

• imageLCB34:
    My mom carried my brother super low and always said she thought he would stick his arm out and start waving at the world any second.

I literally said this exact same thing tonight to J when we were at the grocery store. It's frightening! 

• imagenikinikinine:
    imageschoolsoutbride:

Trust me the head is not the better option.

He is A and he is head down. She is also head down though and is only a few inches above him. Her head is resting on his belly/chest. Seriously killing me tonight. 

Oh, I'm sure the bowling ball feeling is no good.  I just want baby A to get his head in the game so I don't have to be cut open.

• OMG I told my doc today that the next time I go to the bathroom that I was sure I would see a hand sticking out of my vag.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagenikinikinine:
    I feel like if I fart he'll pop out these days. 

BAHAHAH.  Love you Niki.  I think my son is carving his name in my vag as we speak.  I feel him scratch me all day long...rahh!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

• Totally normal.  Frustrating and uncomfortable but totally normal.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had that.  I could have sworn that I was feeling A's fingers wiggling in my vagina.  Fortunately I was mistaken!

And trust me, it takes more than a fart to get the baby out! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagenikinikinine:

he's banging on the trap door so hard today. I was in the grocery store and literally had to stop walking because it felt like he had broken free twice. This can't be normal to feel like they are so close to the outside while they're on the inside.

My cervix is holding strong, but good lord, I feel like if I fart he'll pop out these days. 

Seriously, I love your posts when you talk about him "walking out" or you "farting him out"... i lose it every time.

• I PPH how graphic you are!

I had the same feeling pre-cerclage.  I told one of my friends I near expected to find a baby leg hanging out of my pants one day.

• imagenewsbaby:
    OMG I told my doc today that the next time I go to the bathroom that I was sure I would see a hand sticking out of my vag.

Yes

thumbs up to the comment, I'll freak the eff out if a hand is really hanging there for you though :) 

• imageBeccaLandes:

And trust me, it takes more than a fart to get the baby out! 

Part of me is glad for this reassurance, and part of me really had hoped that when the time came I could just sneeze and shake him loose. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed to hear that it will still be a fight to wiggle him loose :) 

• imagesvp1537:

Seriously, I love your posts when you talk about him "walking out" or you "farting him out"... i lose it every time.

you just wait mama, you're about 6 or 7 weeks from COMPLETELY understanding what I'm talking about. LMAO.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"