Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

First Toddler Class tomorrow!

So I signed my son and I up for this Toddler Class and it starts tomorrow and goes for 12 weeks. I work part time and DS and I enjoy our mornings together but he needs more kid interaction.

I am so excited but nervous at the same time...part of the class the parents leave the classroom and go talk to an educator and ask questions. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: First Toddler Class tomorrow!

• Options
    is it ECFE? where are you taking yours at? I am thinking about doing it this winter but really unsure about it 
  • Options
    Yeah it is in Richfield....I have not gotten anything info on it and they haven't cashed our check so I will go and see tomorrow at 9:45!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh that is not good, maybe the wait to cash the checks until everyone shows up. Was it hard to get into them? or were there lots of spots open? I fear that if I do want to sign up there will be no more spots open. 

Have you ever done Storytime at the Library?  We really enjoy them we have been to the ones in Edina, E.P., and Bloomington and starting next week we will go to one in Brooklyn Center (it's a drive for us but it's the only one daring the winter months). They are great & free the only down side is you have to sign up early for them as they can fill up fast 

• Options
    imagePayne2B2008:

Oh that is not good, maybe the wait to cash the checks until everyone shows up. Was it hard to get into them? or were there lots of spots open? I fear that if I do want to sign up there will be no more spots open. 

Have you ever done Storytime at the Library?  We really enjoy them we have been to the ones in Edina, E.P., and Bloomington and starting next week we will go to one in Brooklyn Center (it's a drive for us but it's the only one daring the winter months). They are great & free the only down side is you have to sign up early for them as they can fill up fast 

we went today and Ds had such a blast!!! We were on the sign up sheet...I just wished they would have sent something to us showing were to go!

DS wouldn't do the Library...he doesnt sit still long enough!

• Options
    imageduhdaisy86:
    imagePayne2B2008:

we went today and Ds had such a blast!!! We were on the sign up sheet...I just wished they would have sent something to us showing were to go!

DS wouldn't do the Library...he doesnt sit still long enough!

I would have to say the E.P. Library is best for this but they welcome kids to walk around (you are in a closed room). I am so glad to hear you had fun we might have to give it a shot  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"