2nd Trimester

what have you gained?

so i started out at 121. last month i had only gained 7 lbs. i went back today and i had gained 7 more in 4 weeks! lol.. i was just wondering how u ladies were doing on this and how much is normal!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what have you gained?

• 2.9 pounds

imageimage
  • Apparently between 4 and 9 pounds.
  • Loading the player...
  • 24 pounds at my 25 week appointment, 9 of which had been in the last month.  Oops.
  • Nothing. I actually loss weight. Hoping to gain a very very small amount. 
  • I have gained 3 lbs.  I was worried about not gaining more weight, but I think it's just different for everyone, my MW isn't worried.  I had my anatomy scan today and the baby is measuring right on schedule.  :)
    DD #1 Eva- April 2011
    DD #2 Violet- October 2013
    DD#3 Due New Year's Eve 2016

• I'm still down 2 lbs but I was super sick until 16 weeks.  Baby is measuring almost a week ahead though! 
  • 12 lbs.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Natural mc @ 8 wks in Nov. '07, dd born 4/23/11, natural mc @ 6 wks in April '12, bfp 6/11/12...praying for a sticky baby!
  • I'm staying far far away from that nasty scale. I'm eating healthy (for the most part) and exercising, that's all I need to know.
  • 6 pounds in the last 4 weeks and 10 before that :( I didn't have morning sickness so I ate and ate and ate cause I was hungry allll the time... :(:(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• I'm up 4 pounds. My doctor actually told me today that I need to gain some weight. Yea, I'll get right on that as soon as this nausea goes away!
    Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Not much so far - I think I had lost a pound or two - but I'm also staying away from scales.  After eating so much pie in the last week I'm thinking my weight gain may have accelerated :)
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • I started at 130 but was up to 144 at my last appointment - about 2 weeks ago... I thought maybe it was too fast, but my doctor wasn't concerned at all - so I'm not either!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've gained perspective and lots of painful symptoms. I've lost 15 pounds.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • i've gained right around 10 pounds
  • I started at 130 and was 140 at my appt yesterday!  I was shocked!  But I'm eating healthy, so I guess this is good. 
  • I dont know how much is normal, but I think Ive gained just WAY too much especially for already being overweight to begin with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11
  • probably the max i should gain the whole 9 months....i stopped looking at scales at 14 weeks
  • Started at 130 now I'm 151 yikes!  Its all good though :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageminniecallie:
    Started at 130 now I'm 151 yikes!  Its all good though :)

So I just have to ask, how did you pick your SN? My name is Callie, so I'm curious! 

Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• imageladycee:

imageminniecallie:
    Started at 130 now I'm 151 yikes!  Its all good though :)

So I just have to ask, how did you pick your SN? My name is Callie, so I'm curious! 

Minnie and Callie were my dogs, well Callie still is :) Your dog is so CUTE!!

• I started at 112 and I'm 123 as of this morning.

• Nothing.  But if you saw me I look about 10 lbs heavier.  I don't get it!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have lost 12lbs.  But I was overweight to begin with so my doctor isn't concerned.  The only thing I have noticed is that my appetite isn't as ravenous and I thought it would be.  In my case it's the opposite, I get full faster and feeling of fullness lasts for longer periods.
  • Started at 113 and am 117 now.
  • As of my appt last week I am now down 13.5 pounds.  And I enter the 3rd tri next week.  My OB is not worried, so I am trying not to be.  But I will say that it is frustrating.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • started at 133, now at 145. I was never sick though, so everything is net gain.
  • 6lbs.
  • About 5 pounds total.  Started at 150 and am up to 155.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • At my 16 week appt I have gained 0 pounds but dont forget that was before the holidays. I go back on monday for my 20 week check up so I wil find out then.
  • At my 24 week appt last Monday, I was up 9 total. I haven't stepped on the scale since, and am scared to do so after Thanksgiving weeekend. lol
  • According to my appointment on Monday, I've only gained 2 pounds since my first visit in October. I feel like it's so much more than that, but I guess not. I hope to stay with doctor's recommendations of 20 lbs, but we will see what happens.
    Kristen Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have gained about 11 pounds. I only had m/s for a couple of weeks and after that I was hungery all the time so I guess I went overboard with eating :(
  • I've gained nine, but I lost eleven in the first trimester. So, I'm still two under my pre-pregnancy weight, and they are encouraging me to eat, eat, eat now that the m/s is a bit more manageable.

• I've gained about 6-7 lbs now. I started at 126 and am now 132-133. This is my first and the Dr. really pushed me to gain weight at my 10 wk check up because I had lost 2 lbs. Apparently I listened...
  • I've lost 10 pounds, but I had m/s up until a week ago.  My Dr. put me on a prescription and I haven't gotten sick since.

• I started out relatively petite and have gained 44 pounds in 27 weeks. *banging head on keyboard*
  • I was at my very heaviest ever when I found out I was pregnant at 154. I lost about 8 lbs in the first few weeks and have gained about half of that back. My belly and boobs are bigger but my butt and thighs have never looked so good!

• Well, I have my appointment tomorrow so, hopefully, I've gained lots in the past 3 weeks. I lost 20 initially and, as of 3 weeks ago, I only gained back 4 of those pounds.
  • Mz Payne - I started at the same weight as you and have had the same weight gain pattern as you!  Funny.  I was pretty freaked out at the rapid gain over the past month!  Hope that slows down a bit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am up 12 pounds it was 14 but I lost a couple with being sick two days ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"