Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Is anyone watching 16 & Pregnant? **Spoilers**

His family is so awful to her. What's with the grandmother only talking to her through him? So immature and mean. 

Re: Is anyone watching 16 & Pregnant? **Spoilers**

• Ya I feel really bad for her. His grandmother is crazy, I can understand she is upset that her grandson didn't go to college, but you don't need to treat someone like that.
  • I don't know why I watch this show. I just hurt so badly for these girls. 

That kid's grandmother was a biitch. He needed to stand up to his family. I think his sister pissed me off the most though. She sat there while the girl was pregnant and acted like her best friend. Then during the dinner she starts changing her tune. That might hurt much more than the grandmother's outright hatefulness. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Loading the player...
  • The grandmother needs to back off and realize that it takes two people to get pregnant.
  • could you imagine going to dinner and your husbands grandma whips out a DNA test??
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was waiting for Christinna to ask the grandma if she'd made her daughter get a paternity test when she'd had Isiah..Boy that grandma is gonna feel like a FOOL because she'd made such a big stink about it on national television.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"