3rd Trimester
Options

So has anyone else been...

Recording the baby kicking with your camera? Every night after dinner I try to make little quick videos of alex kicking! It's hard to catch him though as I'm just using hubbies Iphone and I don't want to just record for a long time. I've gotten 2 vids that I posted on facebook for friends and family. So far people are loving it =D

I live far away from most of my friends/family so I figured this was a fun way to show them!

One thing thats annoying though is he'll kick up a ton, then he wont move for 5 mins, and then he's moving and you can see my whole belly move and I miss it! lol I need to charge up the actual video camera so I can just record for a while.

I think it will be super fun to show these videos to him when he gets bigger!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So has anyone else been...

• Options

I haven't been recording them but I like watching my belly jump around. It's hard to catch it because by the time I feel it and yell at H she's done with one kickboxing session and we may have to wait a few minutes for the next.

I became the entertainment the other night when we had friends over. Everyone was sitting there watching my belly while she was bouncing around in there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sadly I can't see my belly move but I love H's expression when LO gives him a big kick.  the other night it was doing back flips and rolls.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I try. But like Hyfa said, once I notice that it's happening it's too late and she stops. I'll get my camera out, and she doesn't start again until I put the camera down and get preoccupied with something else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah thats why I've been taking a time I know he's active like right after dinner,or after breakfast to do it. Otherwise it's completely random. But i def love to watch my tummy move!
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We haven't tried that but Imight now.  Our LO moves alot when I place a cold plate or bowl on my belly.  He doesn't like the cold soo he kicks the plate alot & tries to get it off my belly.  Sooo you might try that to see if that helps making him move more while ur ready to video him.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageHyfagal:

I haven't been recording them but I like watching my belly jump around. It's hard to catch it because by the time I feel it and yell at H she's done with one kickboxing session and we may have to wait a few minutes for the next.

I became the entertainment the other night when we had friends over. Everyone was sitting there watching my belly while she was bouncing around in there.

I swear this LO stops moving when I talk! I try to get DH's attention by snapping or waving so that she won't stop moving but he's oblivious most of the time. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"