Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

AW: My babys 10 months stats

Just got back from the dr. and she is 18 lbs 13 oz, 27 inches long.

Stands by herself, Pulls her self up, crawls everywhere, takes about 5 steps, she claps, claps while standing up, gives high fives, waves and says "bye bye", says mama and dada and recognizes her name! OH and has 5 teeth.

all of this and she still acts like she doesn't know the word no.

Okay, done AW. What milestones has your LO reached?

Re: AW: My babys 10 months stats

• Options
    imageBrandi Bee:

says mama, dada. nye nye (nurse), baba (not sure what that is, she never really gets bottles).

expert crawler

claps

mimics us

waves

pulls to standing and sits down from standing

cruises along furniture

pincer grasp

There are others I'm not thinking of.

good ones!!  if LO said nye nye i would assume she means night night.

• Options

Yaay!  That sounds awesome.  Smile

A milestone for DD?  Ummm...  How about a meltdown?  LOL.  She went berserk after she put a piece of egg yolk in her mouth.  I could not calm her down or bribe her with anything.  She was just crying, flailing her arms around, threw anything she can grab.  That lasted for about 5 minutes.  LOL!  I guess she just hates egg yolk.  Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagearte79:

Yaay!  That sounds awesome.  Smile

A milestone for DD?  Ummm...  How about a meltdown?  LOL.  She went berserk after she put a piece of egg yolk in her mouth.  I could not calm her down or bribe her with anything.  She was just crying, flailing her arms around, threw anything she can grab.  That lasted for about 5 minutes.  LOL!  I guess she just hates egg yolk.  Smile

OMG....im sorry but that is pretty funny. i know it probably wasn't funny at the time but you gave me a good laugh. i can just see it happening. was it scrambled egg yolk???

• Options

It's definitely funny.  LOL!  And guess what, I tried to give her another piece of egg yolk later on.  Well, I just wanted to make sure it was the egg yolk.  But yeah, she had the same reaction.  Smile

It was boiled.  I believe she doesn't like the texture.  I'll try scrambled next time with some cheese.  I bet she'll like it.  Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"