2nd Trimester

What do you think of??...

The name Cambry Lynn for our new baby girl!!???

Im posting here because the baby name board scares me!! lol..but I might post there also if I can get up the nerve!! :)

Honest opinions welcome!!...I have been thinking for months and couldnt decide til I knew for sure what we were having and I think that might be the one!!... Cambry just stood out to me...and Lynn is my middle name. Our other girls are Kaleigh Brooke and Lainey Belle...so I think it fits!!..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do you think of??...

• Not a fan. Its not a real name to me. Cambria is ok but that's the closest I can tolerate if it were me. Sorry.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • I like it, although I can't help but think that when she hits elementary school she will be "Toyota Cambry."
    Stephanie Hsu
  • Loading the player...
  • If you say it ten times fast it sounds exactly like Cameron.

It's NMS but I think it fits with your other daughters.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HAHA  I can definetly see the Camry thing!!...thanks for your opinions!!!..I still like it but havent decided for sure!!:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:

If you say it ten times fast it sounds exactly like Cameron.

It's NMS but I think it fits with your other daughters.

I have to say I know this is weird but I kind of like you just because of your siggy. Temple Square it one of my most favorite places ever. Especially right now. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • imagestephanie_shoe:
    I like it, although I can't help but think that when she hits elementary school she will be "Toyota Cambry."

this or cambria is a font style in MS Word.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It sounds like you wanted to name your kid Camry but didn't know how to spell it.

Kind of like Mercedez or Bently or Lexas.

Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • Well I kinda like it... but I can see where the pp's are coming from!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"