February 2011 Moms

Holy hannah, WTF was that pain?

I was sitting here and then all of a sudden had a huge line of sharp pain came out of no where that went from the bottom of my uterus to up past my belly button a little bit. It hurt so much it took my breath away. It lasted for probably 15 seconds but freaked the heck out of me during that time. If it would have continued I would have been in tears.

Does anyone know what that was or know what I am talking about? Was he on some nerve or something?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holy hannah, WTF was that pain?

• I get those occasionally too and I am not a fan.  I seem to get them more when sitting than when standing.  I asked my doctor about them and he said it was normal as everything keeps stretching to accommodate the baby.  
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is some wicked "accommodate the baby" pain!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like Round Ligament Pain to me.
  • In the middle? Isn't RL pains down either side (like your panty lines)? I have no other suggestions, just curious.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Ive had it twice so far. i get it in the lower left side of my abdomen. it literally feels like some one pulling a serrated knife out of me and then my abdomen is sort of tender to the touch for a bit. doc said it was rlp.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"