TTC After a Loss

So I gave in and bought some tests...just in case.

I really tried hard not to buy any, but I couldn't help it.  Now I just need someone to tell me not to use them.  I'm pretty convinced I'm not pregnant and part of me is starting to want to see the BFN so I'm not left wondering anymore.  Do you prefer to see a BFN first or just wait for AF to arrive?

Re: So I gave in and bought some tests...just in case.

• How many DPO are you?  I usually wait until the day before AF is supposed to show up, then POAS - just my luck.  I hate seeing a BFN, but I can't help it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageRawr08:
    How many DPO are you?  I usually wait until the day before AF is supposed to show up, then POAS - just my luck.  I hate seeing a BFN, but I can't help it!

I'm on 13 dpo.  My luteal phase seems to be a bit longer since my m/c because it was a good 14.5 days before I even started spotting (always spot for a day or so before it "officially" starts).  I'm pretty sure I ovulated earlier in the day than usual, so I'll probably start spotting by early Thursday.  If I get a BFN tomorrow, I won't have to wait too long before AF arrives.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm crazy. I usually POAS at approximately 10dpo and 12dpo. I don't even chart so even that is a guess based on CM/CP. So really it is totally and completely crazy and a waste of money, but seeing the negatives helps calm down the MF a bit. Well at least for 24 hours... haha. Good luck whichever way you decide!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • imagevinceandang:
    BFN. I'm terrible at waiting. Plus...I think I might be a poas-aholic. Embarrassed

This is me too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oy

my new years resolution for 2010 was to not pee on ANYTHING. (I asked DH what he would do if i peed on the floor and he said he'd kick me lol) 

i broke it once for my bfp, carried to term (almost), had a live birth but lost baby anyway(FML) and and still trying SO hard to to break it again...even the AF is supposed to arrive today and I'm still no sign of her.

NO PEEING for me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageitsmegin:

imagevinceandang:
    BFN. I'm terrible at waiting. Plus...I think I might be a poas-aholic. Embarrassed

This is me too.

Ditto!

I start POAS at like 8DPO now - I didn't start until 10DPO last time and got my BFP the first day of testing, so now I've pretty much convinced myself that if I don't get anything by 10DPO then I'm out for that cycle. Sigh.

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm doing the same thing.  I keep thinking I could be pregnant so I better check.  I really need to stop spending money on these things.  I guess it's just always on our brain.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"