April 2011 Moms

Let the uncomfortable phase begin...

23 weeks today and I feel huge! My back is killing me and I just feel blah! Anyone with me?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Let the uncomfortable phase begin...

• You summed it up perfectly, I've felt great up until this week. I feel huge, my clothes are uncomfortable, I'm not sleeping well and my back is killing me. Good times ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep, and happy to be this way!!!! 
    Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am almost 20 an in the last week my belly has really popped though I haven't gained any weight in the last few weeks.  It is a noticeable difference now. 
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • I'm 22.5 weeks, and starting to get really uncomfortable. Sleeping sucks, my hips are sore, and I feel HUGE!!! I am embracing it though...I finally feel pregnant!
  • I am getting there.

Worst thing to start this week for me is the baby seems to enjoy using my bladder as a punching/kicking bag! I have to pee constantly. Not fun!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Totally!  If I'm in bed and I roll onto my back, whenever I start to roll another way I get that horrible pain in my tailbone :(  I hate sleeping on my side though. 
  • I'm feeling ok (my legs hurt at the end of the day though), and every time I catch a glimpse of myself in a window or mirror I cringe!  I look like a cow.  At least I'm a happy cow!
    Stephanie Hsu
  • You mean we haven't been in the uncomfortable phase this whole time!?!?! I keep being amazed that women like my grandfather's mother did this FOURTEEN times.
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm starting to really feel it in my calves and I think my fingers are finally swelling. I've noticed it a bit in my ankles too. Let the water retention begin lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"