Cincinnati Babies

Is it just me...

Or are there a lot of pregnant women on here that are due in the next week or two? I guess I'm not the only one that had a fertile March...

In all seriousness, I just wanted to wish luck to everyone. I can't wait to read your birth stories!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is it just me...

• Good luck to everyone!  I am insanely jealous over here. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagehav2run:
    I am insanely jealous over here. 

Sad I hope it happens for you soon. I wasn't trying to make anyone upset with my comment.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehav2run:
    Good luck to everyone!  I am insanely jealous over here. 
    Ditto!!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Who's all due??  I can't keep track of everyone!
  • Not upset at all.  I live in jealous mode these days.  It's just a fact of life for me.  I am going to s/o this post.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagehav2run:
    Not upset at all.  I live in jealous mode these days.  It's just a fact of life for me.  I am going to s/o this post.

you and me both sister! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"