2nd Trimester

Hmph that's upsetting (food mentioned)

I've apparently lost my taste for pickles. :( I've ALWAYS loved pickles. Now, not so much. Slim Jim, on the other hand, is making all the pain go away. Big Smile
"Momma! She's doing it again!!" Photobucket

Re: Hmph that's upsetting (food mentioned)

• I told MH the other day that our child is made up completely of pickles & ranch dressing - those are the only two things I can reliably force down.  :)  It either has to be a pickle, or something covered in ranch.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • LOL that's how I was in first tri. Have you ever tried fried pickles with ranch? Soooo bad for you but soooooo good!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageshaysmom05:
    I've apparently lost my taste for pickles. . Big Smile

I totally understand. I blew through a few jars the past few months and then the other day I went to have one and thought I was gonna spew... and I LOVE pickles :( 

• I used to like pickles, now I LOVE pickles. I tried to talk DH into buying one of those GIANT jars when we went shopping Sunday night. He wouldn't Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageelisbu:
    I used to like pickles, now I LOVE pickles. I tried to talk DH into buying one of those GIANT jars when we went shopping Sunday night. He wouldn't Sad

Surprise How dare he deprive your child of such goodness?!?! (That's my guilt trip to DH to head to the shoppette to get my late night snackage. lol)

• imageshaysmom05:
    LOL that's how I was in first tri. Have you ever tried fried pickles with ranch? Soooo bad for you but soooooo good!

My SIL took me to a place a few weeks ago that had fried pickles - and I got a side of ranch.  OMG I was in heaven.

Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • imageMissLadyTay:

imageshaysmom05:
    LOL that's how I was in first tri. Have you ever tried fried pickles with ranch? Soooo bad for you but soooooo good!

My SIL took me to a place a few weeks ago that had fried pickles - and I got a side of ranch.  OMG I was in heaven.

Oh they're super easy to make! You can find your own recipe for them online. That's what I did. The only difference is I like my foods spicy so I add cajun spices to the batter before dipping them and frying them up.

• I wish I could have pickles but the sodium isn't good for my BP :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshaysmom05:

Oh just fried pickles by themselves! Those things are so good.  Problem now is, I want some!  Dang, I should have known better than to open a post that mentioned food.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"