Trouble TTC

Another intro

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a few months and decided now is the time to introduce myself. I'm 26 and my husband is 25. We've been actively TTC since January but we've been off contraceptives for 2 years. My obgyn referred me to an RE in October and they started testing immediately. We had our consult yesterday to go over results and to get a game plan. Basically all my bw looks great and my husband has "super sperm" and I'm definitely ovulating, oh and my HSG came back perfect. I do have a cyst on my right ovary which hasn't resolved, painful periods and IBS. With all this combined my RE thinks I may have endometiosis. So I am going for a laproscopy on 01/10/11 and hopefully we'll find out if that is the case. As for now I have been diagnosed w. unexplained infertility. I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing our experiences:-)

Re: Another intro

• Welcome!  From one "unexplained infertile" gal to another, I hope you find all of the helpful information you need here, but that you don't have to stay long.  Good luck to you!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks so much! It's good knowing there are others who understand what I'm going through:-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and Good Luck!  
  • Hello and welcome :)

Good luck with your lap in January!

TTC #1 Since 9/09
    Dx - Stage IV Endo
    7/6/10 : Clomid 50mg + Ovidrel + b2b IUI + Crinone = BFN
    8/4/10 : Clomid 50mg + Ovidrel + b2b IUI + Crinone = BFN
    8/31/10 : Clomid 50mg + Ovidrel + IUI + Crinone = BFN
    9/28/10 : 75 IU Gonal F (Days 3-9) + Ovidrel + IUI + Crinone = BFN
    10/24/10: 75 IU Gonal F (Days 3-10) + Ovidrel + IUI + Crinone = BFN
    11/20/10: 150 IU Gonal F (Days 3-7) + Ovidrel + IUI + Crinone = BFN
    January 2011: Laparoscopy found Stage IV Endo
    March 2011: Second Lap to remove Endo
    Moving on to IVF August/September 2011
    ~SAIF/PAIF always welcome~
  • Welcome and good luck!

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome and GL!
  • welcome, I have unexplanied infertility as well. Best of luck to you and I hope your stay is short and sweet!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Best of luck...and welcome :)
  • Welcome and good luck!
    TTC since 6/09 3 Rounds of Clomid and TI all BFN 3 IUI's all BFN IVF#1 - BFN FET#1 - BFN IVF#2 - BFN IVF#3 - BFP! Beta#1 11/4 - 149 Beta#2 11/7 - 565 Beta#3 11/9 - only 625 11/22- Found ectopic and had emergency surgery. Lost Right tube IVF#4 - ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"