February 2011 Moms
Options

Total FML Moment Tonight TMI?

DH asks if I happen to be up for "ya know." I am, but I want a shower first. Upon entering the shower I catch a glimpse of the lady jungle in the mirror. This is some horrifying deep dark equatorial jungle. I gave up maintaining a while ago when it got to hard and DH has said he has no problem with it. So, I decide if some of you ladies say you are doing just fine by feel, I can probably manage it as well. Yeah. Bright idea.

Long story short, I cut the cr@p out of myself. What makes this worse? I have to pee. Think about that for a second. Your mommy bits are a'screamin' already and your lovely LO decides that your bladder looks most assuredly like a trampoline. I can't hold it any more, so I go. Of course it feels like someone has poured acid all over my vag. Awesome. 

As I sat there, burning, and stinging, and trying to do damage control with tp and baby wipes, I thought to myself, is this what it is like peeing after you get a tear? Please God no. Just NO. 

Re: Total FML Moment Tonight TMI?

• Options
    Oh god my lady bits hurt now. I just trim slowly around that area to keep from cutting things up.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    You need this!  It's still possible to nick yourself with it, but much less likely and waaaaay less painful than with a razor. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You have just inspired me to keep ignoring my 'lady jungle'. H doesn't see much of it anyway...
  • Options
    I do some deforestation if I'm feeling motivated. Which is hardly ever these days. DH doesn't mind, and your story makes me continue to be okay with my decision! lol
    Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lol, I will now be referring to my danger zone as my lady jungle lol.
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I stay away from razors and stick with a shaver with attachments. Its not like it is bikini season anyways so I don't care if it is that great. It just keeps everything more in control.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the laugh! I dread everytime I have to trim the hedges. I just use scissors now for the main part. I am so scared of a razor. I do use a razor for the edges. I do it totally by feel so I could only imagine what it looks like. I also don't enter the zone too often but I have this fear of going into labor and being totally embarrassed. With DS1 I was so huge I stopped all together. WEll...my family took pictures and video of the delivery and let me not tell you what that looked like! But if you thought it burnt peeing with a razor burn....pray you don't tear. I tore with DS1 from one hole to the other and could barely walk for 2 weeks. I held my pee as long as I could everyday because it was horrible. Sorry to scare ya worse, but it's always good to be prepared.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I shave by feeling now and I did with DS. I did have 2 tears with DS and while I was so afraid to go to the bathroom period let alone pee. It wasn't that bad and didn't sting ironically. Little tip, if you do end up tearing and are afraind to get the stictch wet, (you will anyway), lean forward while you pee. For me it angles the pee away from you so it actually just streams straight down instead of going all over and makes for minimal wiping as well.

The worst part about the tear was sitting down. A toilet was actually great because there was not pressure on the stitches.

• Options

I had a SMALL tear with DS (so small they didn't even stitch me up, it was barely anything) and trust me- for 2wks after I delivered him it totally hurt to pee. I kind of found if you took the water bottle for the sitz bath and squirted down with the warm-ish water, the water diluted my pee so it didn't sting nearly as bad. Maybe you should try that now? Just get a squirt bottle with a sport top and point it down starting at your girl crack and squirt while you pee.

I recently mowed the lady garden, I missed some spots though! LOL But hey, DH is willing to go down while the hair's reasonably short so I'm not complaining!!

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Oh wow that sounds so painful! I still shave normally. I am totally bald down there. I can not stand hair at all. DH has offered to shave me if I get to big but I think by then I just wont care. I am not at that point right now.
    My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • Options
    I cant stand hair down there either so i keep on shaving by feeling. occasionally i miss a few spots but if i take my time it comes out pretty good. I like the intuition razor for this. I have never nicked anything with this razor and it leaves a pretty smooth finish
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"