Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Wedding poll Non-clicky

2»

Re: Wedding poll Non-clicky

• When did you get married? 7-31-2004

Was there a reason behind selecting that date? DH was in grad school so summer was the best choice.

How many months did it take you to plan your wedding? 1 year

How much did it cost? About 25K

Where did you go on your honeymoon? a mexican cruise

Are you still going strong? Absolutely.  Love that man to death.

• When did you get married?  May 28, 2006

Was there a reason behind selecting that date? DH's parents wanted it to be Kosher and black tie.  It would be weird to have black tie during the day, and in order for it to be a Kosher wedding it has to start after sundown.  Since I am a teacher, we had to do it in the summer months if we wantd to go on a honeymoon.  I refused to have a ceremony first start at 9:00 to accomodate it being Kosher and after sundown on a Saturday, so that left us with a holiday weekend, Sunday night affair.  I chose Memorial Day weekend as the lesser of the evils between Memorial Day, Labor Day, and July 4th.

How many of you had attendants that wanted to kick out before the wedding?  We (I) threw out one of DH's in the months leading up to it because he sucked.

How many months did it take you to plan your wedding? We got engaged in November 2004 and married in May 2006.  So a year and a halfish.

How much did it cost?  A lot. Stick out tongue

Where did you go on your honeymoon? Hawaii

Are you still going strong?  Forever and ever ;-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  •  When did you get married? 6/2/07

Was there a reason behind selecting that date?  It was the only date that our ceremony venue was available until several months later. 

How many of you had attendants that wanted to kick out before the wedding?  Not me. Though if I got married today, I'm not sure if they'd all be attendants. 

How many months did it take you to plan your wedding? It was 7 mos between when we got engaged & our wedding day. I think it was all planned in about 5 mos.

How much did it cost? $14,000

Where did you go on your honeymoon? 7 day cruise of the Western Caribbean. It was so, so awesome.

Are you still going strong?  Indeed Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imageShayna0182:

When did you get married? 10/19/07

Was there a reason behind selecting that date?  We wanted a fall wedding that that was the only weekend that our hall and church had open in October.   

How many of you had attendants that wanted to kick out before the wedding?  None at the time but I look back now and there are one or two that I could have never asked and been ok with. 

How many months did it take you to plan your wedding?  12 months

How much did it cost?  Not going there. 

Where did you go on your honeymoon? Hawaiian cruise and we stayed some additional nights on the big island.  

Are you still going strong?  Yes, I married my better half. 

Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  When did you get married? 04/24/2004

Was there a reason behind selecting that date?  Cannot remember, other than I wanted a spring wedding because I wanted tulips as my only flowers.

How many of you had attendants that wanted to kick out before the wedding?  No.  Only had one attendant, my BFF.  I didn't demand much from her other than to show up looking beautiful, which she did.

How many months did it take you to plan your wedding? 10 months

How much did it cost? $8 K

Where did you go on your honeymoon? Paris.

Are you still going strong?  Duh.

• imageShayna0182:

When did you get married? 2/24/2006

Was there a reason behind selecting that date?  Sort of, my mom is a schoolteacher and she was off that week so she could help.  We also didn't want to wait until summer.

How many of you had attendants that wanted to kick out before the wedding?  None, they were all fine.

How many months did it take you to plan your wedding? About 12 but we weren't really planning the entire time-we had a 1.5 year long engagement

How much did it cost? around $25K (my parents REALLY wish they could get that money back!)

Where did you go on your honeymoon? Puerto Vallarta

Are you still going strong?  Negative.  Separated in July 2009, divorce was final in June 2010.  See blog if you want more details about the aftermath :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageShayna0182:

When did you get married? 2/24/2006

Was there a reason behind selecting that date?  Sort of, my mom is a schoolteacher and she was off that week so she could help.  We also didn't want to wait until summer.

How many of you had attendants that wanted to kick out before the wedding?  None, they were all fine.

How many months did it take you to plan your wedding? About 12 but we weren't really planning the entire time-we had a 1.5 year long engagement

How much did it cost? around $25K (my parents REALLY wish they could get that money back!)

Where did you go on your honeymoon? Puerto Vallarta

Are you still going strong?  Negative.  Separated in July 2009, divorce was final in June 2010.  See blog if you want more details about the aftermath :)

• When did you get married? 11/08/08

Was there a reason behind selecting that date?  We wanted a fall wedding and that is also my birthday:) 

How many of you had attendants that wanted to kick out before the wedding?  One my matron-of-honor :(  But it worked out ok.

How many months did it take you to plan your wedding? I had 8 months...didn't really take that long though.

How much did it cost? $10,000

Where did you go on your honeymoon? Hawaii the big island :D

Are you still going strong?  Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"