December 2010 Moms
Options

Dear contractions

Dear contractions, If you are going to come this frequently and hurt this bad, could you please be more regular and timeable and evict this baby from my ute? Thanks. Sincerely, Stick a fork in me, I'm done.
Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Dear contractions

• Options
    Sing it, sister.  I hope things turn quickly for you!!!
  • Options

I'll poke you with a fork if you poke me with one!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageOregonMommy:

You got a deal! If only I could PIP from my cell.
  • Options
    imageOregonMommy:

You got a deal! If only I could PIP from my cell.
  • Options

Agreed!  I had them every 15 min. for about three hours and then... nothing.  I'll send happy labor thoughts your way if you send them back!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKRiffe:

Agreed!  I had them every 15 min. for about three hours and then... nothing.  I'll send happy labor thoughts your way if you send them back!

Thanks! My average is 45 sec in length and almost 6 min apart, but the actual contractions are all over the place: 30 sec to 1:30 in length and anywhere from 2 min to 7 min apart. At this point, I think I'm going to go to bed and hope I can sleep.
  • Options
    Ooohh.... you sound like it's close!  Good luck!!  I'm jealous!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKRiffe:
    Ooohh.... you sound like it's close!  Good luck!!  I'm jealous!
    Idk. That's what's so disappointing. Its been like this on and off for a week and a half. When I changed positions, from reclining in a chair to lying on my side, they spaced back out. And if I had any overnight, they didn't keep me up. AND I've made no additional progress in 3 weeks--still 2cm, 50%. No change.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"