Infertility

::WORMS::

Congrats MAMA!  I am doing BACK FLIPS OVER HERE!!!!!!
May 06: Natural PG= m/c, July 09: TI= m/c, November 09: TI=BFN, December 09: IUI= c/p
IVF#1: start stims 1/26; ER 2/8; ET 2/13= BFN; FET#1: May 2010= m/c *NEW CLINIC Jan 2011* IVF#2: start stims 1/12; ER 1/22; ET 1/27= BFN; IVF#3: TBD
~SAIFW/PAIFW~

Re: ::WORMS::

• THANK YOU!!

I can't wait to cheer you on cutie :)

You are in great hands.

KOYN and I call Dr. T, Dr. Ross Gellar from friends, doesn't he remind you of him?

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • YES!!  Thanks for the cheering me on! My meds consult with nurse J is next week ;) 
    May 06: Natural PG= m/c, July 09: TI= m/c, November 09: TI=BFN, December 09: IUI= c/p
    IVF#1: start stims 1/26; ER 2/8; ET 2/13= BFN; FET#1: May 2010= m/c *NEW CLINIC Jan 2011* IVF#2: start stims 1/12; ER 1/22; ET 1/27= BFN; IVF#3: TBD
    ~SAIFW/PAIFW~
  • Loading the player...
  • WOOHOO!!

I step closer :)

what protocol will you be on?

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
  • imagetheworms:

WOOHOO!!

I step closer :)

what protocol will you be on?

Same as yours and this will be my first time doing Long Lupron  Smile  I will email you my calender as soon as I get it...

~SAIFW/PAIFW~
  • sounds good.

what have you normally done?

• imagetheworms:

sounds good.

what have you normally done?

I have only done Antagonist.  Did you take Luveris? Dr. T is adding that in my cycle.

~SAIFW/PAIFW~
  • i did gonal F and menopur. 

you'll be cooking follies so soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"