Trying to Get Pregnant

What do you want DH to get you for Christmas?

I saw when reading through older post, what are you getting DH for Christmas, but I wonder what do you want DH to get you. We made a 20 dollar limit on each other this year since finances are tight and with everything going on. So I told DH all I want is a dolphin pillow pet. This way I don't have to carry my pillow out to the living room every time I want lay on the couch.

What do you ladies want for Christmas this year?

~TTC since July 2010~
CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
HSG-Clear 
SA:Low Morph 
IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage

Re: What do you want DH to get you for Christmas?

• Triple Bailey Button Uggs, perfume, some beads for my Pandora... he already knows this is what I want.  Today, I also decided I want a long, puffy coat.  We were in the process of moving last Christmas, so we had to purchase a fridge, washer, dryer, bedroom set, and office desk for the house.  This year is about us!!!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We aren't doing gifts for eachother this year because we are renovating the house.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelynn0926:
    Triple Bailey Button Uggs, perfume, some beads for my Pandora... he already knows this is what I want.  Today, I also decided I want a long, puffy coat.  We were in the process of moving last Christmas, so we had to purchase a fridge, washer, dryer, bedroom set, and office desk for the house.  This year is about us!!!!!!!

That sounds like us this year. We're buying stuff for the house instead of doing gifts. 

Married: 9.21.2010
    TTC since: September 2010
    BFP 1/18/2013 - beta #1 - 174
    1/21/2013 beta #2 - 705

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagecmoosey:
    KU!  But don't we all :)

We aren't doing much for Chrimstas since we are going on a Cruise in less than 2 weeks.....But DH did get me started with my Christmas village as my gift this year.  I'm pumped.  I always helped my mom set hers up as a kid, so now I'll have my own!

Does your Christmas village happen to be Dept. 56? I think that is what it is called. My dad added a piece to his village each year. I can remember setting it up with him each year.

edit-poor grammar

~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage
  • We are getting each other a flat screen TV and entertainment console for the living room.  
  • Bose Noise Canceling headphones, and maybe a back massager from Brookstone.
    BabyFetus Ticker image imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• He's getting me a Kindle, and possibly a purse I've been eyeing.  I would love it if he surprised me with some clothing that he picked out himself.  I've just always wondered what he would pick out for me. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have asked him for a Yogitoes towel for hot yoga, subscription to Yoga Journal & a TRX & Kettlebells DVD! 
  • 14K Two-Tone Gold 1/2 Carat t.w. Diamond Earrings

To match my tennis bracelet

• For my birthday last week he got me a pair of VS flannel pj's that I asked for... I'm hoping to get the matching slippers for Christmas.  I've also dropped hints that I'd like to get a charm bracelet, but that might be a little pricey.  We're penny pinchers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepurplepolish:
    He's getting me a Kindle, and possibly a purse I've been eyeing.  I would love it if he surprised me with some clothing that he picked out himself.  I've just always wondered what he would pick out for me. 

hi, i have to chime in on this.. MH once bought me clothes--we were dating and it was like 13 yrs ago.. Now i have never been very petite--on average a size 10---so he bought me an outfit from DEB and it was a size SMALL--and he really thought they fit... LOL... The outfit was actually nice looking but way too small.. I have always wondered if other husbands/boyfriends are like this? LOL...

• He took me shopping Sunday and got me a bunch of fun stuff at Sur la Table, 3 sweaters, and 2 jackets. I'd say we're done for Christmas.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Plane tickets. Possibly to a destination worth 2-3 days of visiting that's not too far nor will get me jet lagged. He still has yet to do this in all the 5 years we've been together and I always ask for this but never get it :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We aren't doing gifts since our wedding is one week prior to Christmas.  I would love a piece of Tiffany silver though....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRuthy77:

imagepurplepolish:
    He's getting me a Kindle, and possibly a purse I've been eyeing.  I would love it if he surprised me with some clothing that he picked out himself.  I've just always wondered what he would pick out for me. 

hi, i have to chime in on this.. MH once bought me clothes--we were dating and it was like 13 yrs ago.. Now i have never been very petite--on average a size 10---so he bought me an outfit from DEB and it was a size SMALL--and he really thought they fit... LOL... The outfit was actually nice looking but way too small.. I have always wondered if other husbands/boyfriends are like this? LOL...

Aww that is sweet....it's the thought that counts! I just think it would be cute to see what DH would think is "me." 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCherylleann:
    We aren't doing gifts since our wedding is one week prior to Christmas.  I would love a piece of Tiffany silver though....

Our wedding is the weekend before Christmas, too!  I wanted us to save a little money, but he told me last week that he's having a remote starter put in my car this weekend.  It's very sweet and I miss my old car with remote start so I will love it, I just wish I could convince him to ACTUALLY save $ when we say we're going to save $!

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• I love to read so I've asked for a Nook this year :)
    Madelyn and Allison born at 37 weeks on February 28, 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    My BFP Chart
  • I want a red kitchenaid mixer!  Not sure if we're doing christmas presents this year though, as we are busy getting ready to move
  • Diamond earrings.. which i noticed he was looking at online the other day Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"