Babies: 3 - 6 Months

recommend your teethers

Re: recommend your teethers

• Her fingers :-p

We have spent so much money on teethers that have gone unchewed! She much prefers her fingers, but I would love it if she would use a teether because she is getting red chapped spots on her two fingers. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Honestly.....a  clean, wet facecloth rung out is her preference. I use her facecloths since the fibers are smaller and softer.

She hates her gel/freezer teether and hasn't caught on to Sophie yet either. She did just discover how to knaw on her Winkle toy tonight though. She also favors her poor little knuckles.... but they get raw.

We bought some of the teether pacifiers and run that along her gums which she seems to like but it's too big for her to manage herself in her mouth. She can't fit it in yet to get a good knaw going on it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers imagePrince Spaghetti Night imageXO My Funny Valentine XO
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO absolutely LOVES his Sophie.  It took him a little while to get the hang of it, but now it's definitely his favorite....when I can keep his fingers out of his mouth, anyway! 

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4233184 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"