Secondary IF

Clomid question

My husband and I have been trying for 18+ months to conceive. This is our second cycle using clomid.  On Sunday I woke up and thought my period was on the way as I had very light spotting.  It remained that way for Sunday and Monday (day 32 and 33) and is now non-existant.  I am on cycle day 34.  The spotting was so light only needed a pantyliner and (not to be gross) but brownish in color.  Any ideas on what is going on with my body?

I am planning on taking a test in the AM but was wondering if anyone has had an experience similar to this while on clomid.

Re: Clomid question

• Could be implantation. I have never had anything like that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was on Clomid for 6 cycles and I know for me, my periods got much lighter. But, I also had very light brownish spotting in the beginning of my pregnancy with my son and in the beginning of my pregnancy with my miscarriage as well.  I hope this help and GL to you :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Clomid did this to me as well.  I'd have light spotting for a few days, then nothing for a day or two, then bright red flow for a day or two, then absolutely nothing for a day, and then a few more days of heavy flow.  It freaked me out the first time and I was worried it would mess up when my actual CD3 was going to be for me to start my next round of Clomid. The nurse did tell me to take a HPT before starting my next round of Clomid just in case.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"