December 2010 Moms
Options

AW: Extreme Makeover Home Edition

is coming to my hometown, and DH and I are volunteering! I love, love this show, and I feel like it's a once in a lifetime sort of thing to be involved in such an event. Miss Lainey will have a nice afternoon with her grandparents on Sunday while DH and I are working! I can't wait!! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: Extreme Makeover Home Edition

• Options

i LOVE this show. I cry every time they show up to the house and you see the family run out and their reaction...its such a great show.

I always wonder about the property taxes though and hope that it doesnt' sky rocket for the families. Tongue Tied

• Options
    Hopefully the family they are helping won't lose their *new* home like many others have....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds awesome.... enjoy!
  • Options

There were here once not too long ago.  The best part is the follow to the family's story: they mortgaged the house to start a business that failed miserably and they lost it anyway. 

Have fun!!

• Options
    imageflgirl79:
    imagelilmgirl:

There were here once not too long ago.  The best part is the follow to the family's story: they mortgaged the house to start a business that failed miserably and they lost it anyway. 

Have fun!!

A few of them have lost their homes after the makeover. :(

Yeah, that's the sad part.

And as far as I know, we will just be helping with general labor.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"