Infertility

Bored: what was for dinner?

I had a chicken Caesar salad. Thinking about having some peppermint ice cream next! I'm so glad I don't have to be on bedrest tomorrow - I'm so restless!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bored: what was for dinner?

• that all sounds yummy!

It's a pb&j night for me 

• Haven't had dinner yet..still at the office..leaving soon.

We are having chicken in a lemon honey sauce served over rice with roasted broccoli.

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Loading the player...
  • DH was in charge of dinner...Pizza Hut.  Glad I didn't eat much today!
  • Chili
    After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
    Forever our's October 17th 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We haven't eaten yet and it's almost 8!!!  I'm thinking it might be popcorn and ice cream for dinner for me!!!  I have NO urge to cook or even eat ordered food...How bad is that??
    My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road
  • Bagel Bites. Im sick and DW is not the cook in the family. 
  • We had turkey meatloaf with asparagus, corn and a little brown rice.
    My favorite thing about spring are the flowers. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since Oct 2006 with severe MFI.
    Summer/Fall 2011 - DH on clomid. Helped with morphology and motility, but count still under 1 million.
    February 2011 - First RE appointment to discuss options.
    March 2011 - We aren't sure what we are going to do right now. DH isn't sure about DS.
    ~SAIFW~
  • Hi Etoyama - I have been MIA lately & totally missed your ER & fert report! I see in your siggy they retreived 10 & 9 fertilized? That is awesome! Hoping your little embies grow, grow, grow & wishing you a successful ET :)

Oh, and I had a shredded pork burrito & black beans for dinner!

• I am going to make turkey spaghetti. We have tons of leftover turkey, so I am going to grind it up and then mix it in homemade pasta sauce I have.

I will pop in some garlic bread and use the leftover salad from Sunday and viola! dinner.

• Soup.  Neither of us felt like cooking.
  • Ugh I'm bored too. Just did my Lupron shot and bent the needle in the vial so that felt great. Don't ask. Anywho, back on topic, I had bean and cheese burritos and DH leftover mexican that I made last night.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i had pizza and salad...i cant wait for bedrest to be over with tomorrow too!! 

and ice cream sounds so great, i think i may have to send DH to the store for some...have you girls tried the hagen daaz five?  

::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DH is making a breakfast supper (my favorite!)...
    ttc since 10-09 first visit with RE 09-10 ME-everything ok DH- AZOOSPERMIA...biopsy confirmed Sertoli Only Cell syndrome Donor IUI#4 was the charm (8-27-11) with 125iuFollistim/Ovidrel/Endometrin/PIO/vit D beta #1 9/8/11....BFP!!! : ) @ 47.7 beta...#2 9/15/11... 1,998 beta#3 9/22/2011- 27,900 Baby's hb seen @6w2d ! 1-3-2012 20 wk u/s everything lookin' good! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • parmesean crusted chicken and potatoes.

now I am stuffed and DH is eating a bowl of ice cream. 

• We had chili
    TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • We had turkey for 5 days, so today I was not doing it again!!!!

I marinated steaks and my DH (sick and all) opened the garage door and grilled inside (cause it's raining) we had green bean casserole, corn, and velveeta shells n cheese with it. Nothing healthy about tonights meal. But, man it was delish!

Married '02, TTC May '05

Dx -Ute cancer, DOR from cancer treatments, and embryo quality issues. NOV 2010 CANCER FREE
    2005-2011= 3 Rounds of Clomid, 5 IUI's, 3 IVF's- ALL BFN's
    After 7yrs TTC, 5yrs of ute cancer, and 11 failed IF treatments, we got a surprise BFP! So thankful!

Gemma Grace born 09/30/12

Phillipians 4:6,7

• Subway.  I have been gone for almost a week and there are no groceries in my house.  I think we will be eating out a lot this week because I'm not going to have much time to shop or cook.   
  • Baked pork chops, stuffing and salad! Everyone's food sounds so yummy.
  • I managed to whip up a soup with butternut squash, italian sausage and kale :)

Peppermint ice cream sounds delish! 

Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"