TTC After a Loss
Options

Going nuts

So, this is the first month my DH and I tried and ever since that day, I am going crazy with too many thoughts in my head.  Way too many what-IFS.  I am getting all worked up and I am only at 6dpo.  I know stress is bad while concieving, but I cannot help it.  How did you stay calm during this time?  I am trying to do more activities during the day, so i don't think about this.  Ahhhhhhh

Re: Going nuts

• Options
    The 2ww was always torture for me. I usually sat down and made a list of all the projects/activities I could do to keep myself busy during that time. If there was something that needed painting, organizing, filing or fixing...the 2ww was my ticket to get it done.
    Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
  • Options

It's easy to let it consume you.  Being in my 2ww has totally taken over my life- it's all I can think about!

Maybe next cycle (if there's a next cycle) won't be as bad?? 

BFP#1: 7/23/10, EDD 4/1/11, MC/DNC 9/29/10(14wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#2: 1/12/11 CP (6 Weeks)
    BFP#3: 6/26/11, EDD 3/4/12, Natural MC 8/5/11 (10wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageDeepak&Derek:
    So, this is the first month my DH and I tried and ever since that day, I am going crazy with too many thoughts in my head.  Way too many what-IFS.  I am getting all worked up and I am only at 6dpo.  I know stress is bad while concieving, but I cannot help it.  How did you stay calm during this time?  I am trying to do more activities during the day, so i don't think about this.  Ahhhhhhh

Normally, the 2ww is not so hard for me in the first week -- its the second that is torture!  That said, I'm one day behind you, and I am going crazy, too!  I almost - almost, but fortunately, not quite - POAS today!  I think its the possibility of getting that "All I want for Christmas is 2 pink lines" wish!  Because I swear, I'm not normally this crazy -- but I'm with ya this cycle!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"