Pregnant after a Loss

I feel like my brain has stopped working

Seriously. I feel so stupid within the last few days. I can't focus and even the simplest tasks are taking all of my concentration efforts.

And the exhaustion. I feel asleep reading a boring journal article today. Hell, I survived 3 years of law school which is loads of boring cases and legal jargon. But I can't focus enough to read a single article today?

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I feel like my brain has stopped working

• ah pregnacy mush brain... time to break out the crapy movies and gossip magazines.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Aw, I feel your pain.  You need a nap!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageShemico:
    ah pregnacy mush brain... time to break out the crapy movies and gossip magazines.

Celebrity gossip has gotten too complicated for me. I don't know who's who anymore and there are so many famous people that aren't famous for anything other than being famous. Embarrassed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Pregnancy rots your brain.  Worth it, though.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • imageBBHME:
    Pregnancy rots your brain.  Worth it, though.

Totally worth it. But I no longer answer my phone because I'm afraid someone will put me on the spot with a legal question and I will feel like a dumbass because my brain won't come up with the answer. So I let all calls go to VM, then follow up with an email so I don't have to try to stammer through a convoluted unintelligent answer over the phone.  Embarrassed

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• imageSonadora:

imageBBHME:

Totally worth it. But I no longer answer my phone because I'm afraid someone will put me on the spot with a legal question and I will feel like a dumbass because my brain won't come up with the answer. So I let all calls go to VM, then follow up with an email so I don't have to try to stammer through a convoluted unintelligent answer over the phone.  Embarrassed

I'm doing that already!  And god forbid my boss walk in and ask me a legal question on-the-spot.  I might as well just say "duuuhhhhh....durrrrrrr......uhhhh." 

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • imageBBHME:
    imageSonadora:

imageBBHME:

I'm doing that already!  And god forbid my boss walk in and ask me a legal question on-the-spot.  I might as well just say "duuuhhhhh....durrrrrrr......uhhhh." 

This reminds me of those twix commercials.  Where someone gets put on the spot so they just shove a whole candy bar in their mouth to buy some time to think up an answer.  Have you thought about trying that Wink 

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"