Nurseries and Baby Gear

Has Anyone Used a JCPenney Cpn Code Today for Furniture

Looked up a few and they haven't worked yet.  I'm trying to take advantage of the sale and get an additional 15-20% off.  Thank you!

Re: Has Anyone Used a JCPenney Cpn Code Today for Furniture

• The only code the I have for today is for Free Shipping. Use code Startnow, I think it excludes furniture though.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• The code PCNKSGJC should give you 15% off and it is supposed to work until tomorrow. If you sign up for ebates https://tinyurl.com/27opjk2 and acess the JCpenneys site through the ebates link you should get an additional 6% cash.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you!  The 15% worked and it is free shipping to the store!
  • imagesparkelz:
    The code PCNKSGJC should give you 15% off and it is supposed to work until tomorrow. If you sign up for ebates https://tinyurl.com/27opjk2 and acess the JCpenneys site through the ebates link you should get an additional 6% cash.
    Dude, your whoring out all your ebates, foundary, etc. things (and everyone else) is so annoying.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • She (or anyone else) doesn?t have to use but I offered it as a great way to save additional money on such a big purchase. We saved an extra $43.00 when we ordered our crib and dresser from JC penny?s by using E-bates. I have used it to save a lot when purchasing appliances for sears, my travel system from Diapers.com, and when placing many other large purchases.

If I can help someone else save money I am happy to pass it along; yes I receive a referral credit if they sign up but that is a bonus and if someone has a problem with me getting a referral bonus they can always make the choice to enter the site directly and I would not receive this credit.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"