2nd Trimester

what do you really want for christmas?

• A hope/linen chest
  • a gift cert, for pg. message
  • a small wisk
  • anything off our baby reg.

Not sure what else, how about you ladies??

Re: what do you really want for christmas?

• A new car. More realistically, a Kindle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The big item I asked for is a winnie the pooh car seat/stroller from JC Penney.  A pregnancy massage sounds like a great idea.  Anything from our baby registry would be great too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • realistically I'm not getting anything from DH, nor is he from me.

I'm hoping for $$$ so I can put it towards massages.  I had the best prenatal massage that severely relieved my sciatic pain. 

• my bf banned me from asking for anything baby related for christmas. cause i sure would love a car seat! but i'm looking at getting the wifi Kindle for my mom and as much as i love books and the bookstore, i love gadgets and the thing is really starting to appeal to me. i also asked for a spa mani/pedi/massage or a kate spade something or other.
    Bre Wrties
  • I was thinking about this in the car on the way to work today. I would LOVE to get a PG Massage! So I thought I might drop a couple hints to DH.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
    DD Born: 2/18/11
    LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15
  • If I could have anything in the world?   A house.

More realistically, new pots/pans(the ones i have now SUCK) and we went and picked up a blu-ray DVD player last night bc I hate that our Xbox360 only plays DVDs IT wants to play.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A new house.

More realistically: A Nookcolor. 

• I'd love anything baby related, and a prenatal massage (although I think I'll be able to get those covered by insurance. Yay!).  The only material thing I want is a watch.  Totally boring, I know.
  • a good job, a baby swing (since I need a new one) and to not feel so ripped off lol (kinda vague but 4yrs with the same man and Im ready to take the next step, kinda feel like Im getting the shaft on being ready but having to wait).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11
  • dream: new bathroom 

realistic: massage gift certificates/gap gift cards

• a new kitchen!  but i'll settle for some new slippers and maybe a mani/pedi giftcard.  I haven't had one since the beginning of the summer and it's tough to reach my toes now!
  • A Le Creuset casserole...that's all.
  • My homebirth paid off. *sigh* I get so stressed about it.

A new pair of earrings would be nice- maybe a pair of tiny white gold hoops with teeny diamonds. :)

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've asked DH for a 2011 Project Life kit. It's basically a picture-a-day scrapbooking kit, but it's mostly precut and looks fairly easy. I stink at scrapbooking but really want to commemorate Noah's first year!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• A gift certificate to the 3D ultrasound place near my house.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • If I'm brutally honest ... I want to find out that the baby is a girl.

But as far as things I would put on a wish list, another lens for my camera is the most expensive thing I want, but I don't think I'm going to really put it on there, because I don't really want my husband to spend that much money.

I'm thinking about asking for a new sewing machine.  Mine's ancient, and I don't use it cause it's a pain. 

image image

• NOTHING - seriously I do not want any more stuff.  We just moved in June and will be moving again next summer and I realized how much crap we have.  So my family decided not to do presents this year, we are giving one big donation to a local charity instead.  My extended families will still do our secret santas and yankee swaps - but that will only be a few gifts.  I'm sure my MIL will get us some stuff, but we are really trying to convince her that less would be better.

Edit - The gift certificate to the 3D ultrasound is a good idea - that does not count as "stuff" right? I mighthave to drop a hint to MIL Confused

• Really - I have no desire for people to buy me stuff for the baby this year.  That is what next year is for!

I want enough money to buy for others!  And a new pair of tennis shoes and a jewelry box! 

• I really want a clean and organized garage.  HA!  I also asked for a nice "everyday" bracelet, which we are getting tonight since it's on sale.  He will wrap it and put it under the tree, but of course it won't be a surprise.   
    Stephanie Hsu
  • My boyfriend and I typically don't get each other gifts, mainly due to the fact that we like to spend that money on our kids. But this year he has been telling me he really, REALLY wants the Xbox Kinect. So I told him that if I get him the Kinect, he should be fair and give me a gift as well. He agreed, and I told him all I wanted was to change my last name....legally. (If that's not a clue to him I don't know WHAT is, haha). We've been talking about marriage a lot lately anyways, and I told him I didn't even need a ring. Just the 'status change' to 'Mrs.' haha.

Truthfully he'll probably get a ring anyways, so I told him if he does, he's not allowed to spend more on a ring than I do on his gift. I'm not a fancy jewelry person anyways, and to me it's about the meaning behind it, not the item itself. :)

• My list is long..... and I won't share it with anyone, so  I probably won't get any of it. 

• Wii fit plus
    • new couch
    • new entertainment center
    • camcorder (DH already bought one)
    • some sort of mom jewelery

• lol.

a new vehicle (bigger one).(not going to happen)
    anything anyone would want to get for baby
    a new cross and chain (mine now is a cheap one that is tarnished)
    and some fleece pj pants.

I'm relatively cheap to buy for (walmart has the fleece pj pants for like $10, the chain and cross I want is like $20 at Walmart.  They are really the only things I want that are with in reason and actually for me specifically.  Baby stuff would be for baby and a new vehicle would be family. so yeah.

• a kitchen aid , a new camra, a new video camra, and a house to live innnnnnn
  • Baby girl bedding to redo the nursery, a new car to fit my 3 kids :)  We are definitely getting a car before the baby is born in April, and I have already picked out what I want....I just told DH it would be really neat to actually get the whole "Lexus-commerical-with-a-big-red-bow on Christmas morning"...I'm not getting a Lexus, and it won't be snowing here, but still :) 

OH and Eclipse in my stocking!

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Clothes that fit

A haircut

Windshield wipers for my car that don't just make muddy streaks (or an SUV to replace my POS but that's not going to happen)

The motivation to clean my apartment and keep it that way... and by clean I mean throw out all the crap that I have cluttering it up that I don't need.

An apartment/house with insuite laundry (also not going to happen but hopefully we can figure it out after Christmas)

Phoenix - August 19, 2006
    Avery - March 16, 2011

Things to avoid during pregnancy: Eye contact with cats. Cats will suck the burgeoning life right out of you, using their infamous feline mind-powers. Avert your eyes, and move along.

FACT: 1 in 10 people are said to be a carrier of Listeria. Therefore you should avoid all shopping malls, grocery stores and busy street corners for the duration of your pregnancy. Or microwave anyone you contact until steaming, just to be safe.
  • To convince DH to let me buy our Travel system with his Christmas bonus, along with some other baby stuff

A day with my hairdresser

A car for DH (This won't happen till Taxes come back)

To get rid of the sickness that seems like it's taken over my life since I've been pregnant!

Oh and anything off the baby registry/gift cards from our families

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • All I reallllly want is the Giada DeLaurentis pot and pan set from Target....But if I can move into my house before Christmas I would be soooo happy....we have owned it for a year and never spent a night in it because we are doing massive renovations.  Once I do get in the house, I'll be able to soak in my massive corner jacuzzi tub (on low setting until I deliver LOL) to relax instead of being cramped in my little tub in our rental house....I can already feel the bubbles!
    image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"