2nd Trimester

Anyone register at Buy Buy Baby?

We have a brand new one here.  Just wondering the benefits of BRU vs BBB?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone register at Buy Buy Baby?

• I plan on registering at BuyBuy Baby... I have been to both BBB and BRU, and I just really liked the furniture more at BBB than BRU... so i figure I might as well register there...  In the stores also, at least by me, they seem to have a bigger selection all the time over BRU...

They also just sent me some coupons that I can use if I do register there... so that was an incentive.

On the other hand... I sometimes find BBB is slightly more expensive than BRU.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love BBB. I'm not registering there, but I love shopping there. You can use BedBathandBeyond coupons there too. You can't use the expired ones, but it's still nice to have that option.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I registered there for my daughter AND at BRU.  I liked the furniture at BBB better (as a previous poster said). I felt it was a better quality.  Not everyone has a BBB by them - but many people have a BBB. So, I did both.
  • In my area BBB is a much better store than BRU. BBB has a much bigger inventory, items are better kept in stock, the sales staff is much more knowledgeable, and I feel like they have a lot more samples on the sales floor (carseats, strollers, highchairs, etc). In general, I think it's a better store. However, it's not as widely available as BRU so if you have a lot of people who may buy you gifts from out of town, you may want to register at BRU too for some items.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We registered at both places. BuyBuy Baby has different stuff as far as strollers, car seats and other equipment goes. BRU doesn't have the Uppababy storoller we wanted and some of the other things. Just depends on what you are registering for and who has it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We registered at BBB mostly because we felt they had a better selection of items and they were definitely more knowledgeable than BRU.

You can use bed bath and beyond coupons at both BBB and BRU as long as they are not expired. And BRU accepts buy buy baby coupons, and buy buy baby accepts BRU coupons as long as they are not expired. So it helps to at least sign up for coupons through the mail or email for both stores. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I registered at both BRU and BBB. I think the selection and quality at BBB are infinitely better, and also, I've noticed that prices are often lower (by as much as $10 on some items). Plus, the people who work at BBB are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.

I registered at both, though, because no one has really heard of BBB yet, and for those people who like to shop in person rather than online, I thought BRU would be a good backup. It seems there still aren't too many BBB around.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • In my area, BRU is more accessible and a tiny bit cheaper than BBB, but I hate BRU.  BBB is usually way less crowded, their coupons never expire, the return policy is great (try returning something to BRU without a receipt), and the salespeople are available to help, but not pushy.  Also, the mothers/nursing rooms are much cleaner and they are private rooms instead of the one large room at BRU. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"