Multiples
Options

Anatomy Scan Today :)

First, the important stuff. Both babies are PERFECT! Super healthy, absolutely no issues to speak of. Baby B definitely likes to kick Baby A all over the place, Baby A was much nicer. Both were moving like crazy. We even got to see Baby A trying to talk to us. Saw brains, hearts (all 4 chambers), beautiful spinal cords, arms and legs with fingers and toes. Heard 2 beautiful heartbeats. Even more importantly, they're about the same size. Baby A is about 7oz and Baby B is about 8oz. Approximately 19gm difference in weight between them. The MD said not to worry unless the difference between the two is more than 20% (right now, it's about 8% different, so completely normal). We are so in love.

As for gender, we're very clearly team blue! They were not shy whatsoever about showing the manhood, lol! It was the first thing the tech noticed when she put the wand on my belly :) We're definitely excited!

Needless to say, we are so ecstatic that our little boys are so healthy and growing so well in there. The MD said that from now on, I'll have u/s's every 2 weeks to monitor for TTTS, with every other u/s being a growth u/s to make sure they're progressing properly. So, we'll get to see the boys every other week, which is super exciting :) It's definitely been a great day! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anatomy Scan Today :)

• Options
    Yay..this is exactly how my anatomy scan went at 17 weeks when we found out they were both boys! They had no shame of showing it off and daddy and i were super excited and that they also weight about the same. :) Congrats and start making an album of the u/s pictures cause every 2 weeks we get at least 6 pictures each visit so we already have an album and I look through them when I wanna see my babies :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations on two healthy, little boys!
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on your little boys!!
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    Congrats I'm also having identical twin boys and am being monitored for TTTS. Everything is perfect on my end so far and I'm 24 weeks along. Wishing you all the best.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"